POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Trying figure out how the wild card (Kanaan) gonna fit in with all thats going on.

Also come on Ghost, breaking up with her ain't gonna stop Milan from offing her nor will it keep Angela out of your business. She about to come for his *** when she finds out he dealing again

A woman scourned
roll.gif

That Ghost Angie scene at the end hit me real hard. Almost shed a tear my damn self. I knew the Serbian was crazy even been Bruce Wayne was cautious about the guy.

I didn't like how they let Lobos run away LMFAOO that was corny

A lot of that felt very cheap. And predictable.

How else was he supposed to get away?

That's as real as it going to get...Get caught in a field and fools arguing among each other while their backs turn, you would be dipping too.

What the other option?

Fight one with the handcuff on and take the L. 2 against 1 in handcuff will only lead to pistol whipped or being shot.

Saw the episode again, Lobos was not wearing a vest.

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like this show has gone wayyyy downhill but you can't stop watching because you're already so invested in it? Lol. Every week I contemplate if I should continue or not. 
laugh.gif

Anyone else feel like this show has gone wayyyy downhill but you can't stop watching because you're already so invested in it? Lol. Every week I contemplate if I should continue or not. :lol:

If Lobos comes back, I'm done.

I was done when 50 Cent rose from the dead. I'm still trying to figure out how he got out. :lol:

When Milan and his goon locked the door to Ghost office and opened the safe, am I the only one that thought Ghost was gonna take em both out ....WTF was I thinkin :lol:

Homie regressed into his old lifestyle, got a new Boss after killing his old boss, and left his side chick sobbin loud as MF while the main side chick reading divorce paperwork.

Anyone else feel like this show has gone wayyyy downhill but you can't stop watching because you're already so invested in it? Lol. Every week I contemplate if I should continue or not. :lol:

If they bring Lobos back then imma have to exit gracefully.

Hopefully those IG posts aren't a smoke screen and Milan/Kanan is the villain for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm misremembering, but didn't they show them cutting Lobos handcuffs with the bolt cutters? And then all of a sudden he was back handcuffed...

I don't know if I'm misremembering, but didn't they show them cutting Lobos handcuffs with the bolt cutters? And then all of a sudden he was back handcuffed...
50 managed to get out a burning building.

The handcuffs were probably brought by Ghost cause he's really smart.

Regardless of what's going on, this season has def picked up and show is super entertaining. Excited for the next 4 episodes, wish i could just bing watch them.

Disappointed with the newest episode otherwise the season has been good up u til last night :smh:

Really did not like it at all SMH

Decided to refresh my memory and start from Seaon 1 Episode 1. What had to this version of Ghost?

Ordering his guys to burn thr clothes of the spanish girl they kidnapped. Before he kills the kid in the basement of Truth he puts on gloves. The attention to detail was on point! Now criminals in timbs run away from him :smh:

And his first kill was a head shot! :wow:

Last edited:
Decided to refresh my memory and start from Seaon 1 Episode 1. What had to this version of Ghost?

Ordering his guys to burn thr clothes of the spanish girl they kidnapped. Before he kills the kid in the basement of Truth he puts on gloves. The attention to detail was on point! Now criminals in timbs run away from him :smh:

And his first kill was a head shot! :wow:

That's Cause he was committed to the life at that point. Now his desire to get away from it has made him hella sloppy.

Knox not dying. :smh

Lobos better be dead.

Tommy dropping the N word so casually. :lol:

That breakup scene hit home.

This is gonna get interesting with Milan and Kanaan

How else was he supposed to get away?

That's as real as it going to get...Get caught in a field and fools arguing among each other while their backs turn, you would be dipping too.

What the other option?

Fight one with the handcuff on and take the L. 2 against 1 in handcuff will only lead to pistol whipped or being shot.

Saw the episode again, Lobos was not wearing a vest.

He shouldnt have gotten away at all. All that talking they were doing just shot him and cover his dead *** up and go the **** home. You could tell with all their bickering some dumb **** was about to happen then he runs off and they can't catch him immediately?

I mean it was handled dunb period. Tommy should've smoked him from the beginning when Ghost popped other dude.

I was almost done when Kanan survived. I was like **** with that ish. But if Lobos is alive which I'm very certain he is, imma have to step out for good. There's a reason why Sandoval got the location of the cell tower that transmitted the call of the phone Lobos had on him. He's going to give Lobos right hand man (idk his name, the guy who was waiting to pick up Lobos) the location and he will find Lobos sitting up against a tree. As soon as Ghost didn't pop him in the head I know they were going to pull this.

And don't even get me started on that break up scene. Man o man what a scene. Ghost standing outside Angies door listening to her cry looked like it came outta a Drake Music video. That's on that Drake-Take Care-Marvins Room-Fire & Desire type of ish. I ain't gon lie b I almost shed a tear. ALMOST. I thought Ghost was gonna kick the door down and make things all right.

He done messed up. With or without Angie Milan gonna use her as leverage. So he might as well tell her wassup. Don't tell her every detail just be like look I have to get back in the game, I got some favors to fulfill or else me and you both will have to look over our shoulders for the rest of our lives. Don't freak out just let me do what I have to do. That's all he had to say. And I'm sure she would have understood.

Back
Top Bottom