POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

That guy Mike is in some heavy **** on both sides. You let Lobos get hit AND you might get caught if they find out you were the snake in the FBI organization.

Y'all forgetting Ghost the same one that left Kanaan for dead and you see how that worked out. I don't get why they depend on body shots anyway. If I'm taking you out, it's nothing but headshots like John Wick.

I'm not surprised by anything at this point. I still may have to watch it again at regular people time.

Surprised by anything? Yea..me either. Those body shots just screamed, "ghost I'm coming back to kills your whole family in the Finale"

Ol ' daytime soap opera *** story.
And WTF is up with them playing an R&B song in the opening scene where Tommy is being walked to his apartment by Ghost.

**** gave me the vibe that those two were about to open the show on a Angie/Ghost type Skinemax session.

(I did enjoy the episode though so chill TF out Defenders of the Power Universe)

Glad some of you are finally seeing why we criticize the show.

And like op above said...they wouldn't have Sandoval make the call on tv if seconds after they pop him, his Cartel associate doesn't magically find him (phone was destroyed before he ran) but I'm sure they'll find his exact location and revive him.

And seriously, comparing that whack scene to heat? Really?

Some of y'all

I don't think Lobos is alive. If he is, that's ridiculous.

But as I've said before, I'll wait to see how it plays out before I ***** for the sake of *****ing :lol:

1.The only acting I have a problem with is the guy playing Lobos.

2.Knox must've washed his mouth out with Peroxide.

3.Best aspect of the episode was the Milan reveal. That brings more life into the show.

1. Yes. Awful character. But it meets requirement #4 to have a show Greenlight these days, put a gay story in it.

2. Yes. Just don't make him bleed from the mouth, have him play dead at the scene and then walk away limping when Tommy and them left. Instead, they got dude on the ground leaking blood from internal. Leading all seeing the white light crossing over to heaven before dying, only to have him upright and Shiny 10 minutes later like he's walking into the gym.

3. Yes. Somebody NEW to chase Ghost. (Again)Angie's Team and Lobos need to be gone for a while or forever. (Again) 3 seasons of the same ****. Ol' 4 season long as chase. Give the audience something new

Last edited:
You thought Greg was "seeing the white light crossing over to heaven" when he was on the ground?

I thought it was pretty clear he was catching clues off the dudes around him.

Where was the timer showing him "upright 10 minutes later"?

Last edited:
Yea Greg was listening to the voices and catching how much they knew about the transport.

I still wanted him to die just because he behaves like an angsty teenager.

Yea Greg was listening to the voices and catching how much they knew about the transport.

I still wanted him to die just because he behaves like an angsty teenager.

That Boricua box will have you spazzing out at times , I don't blame him .

You thought Greg was "seeing the white light crossing over to heaven" when he was on the ground?

An obvious over exaggeration on the White light and 10 minutes bruh.

Sidenote: Absolutely no way Lobos is dead. They made it a point to write in a scene where they specifically tell the audience he has Vest on, and then they have Ghost shoot him in the chest. WB Lobos, we missed you

Last edited:

An obvious over exaggeration on the White light and 10 minutes bruh.

Sidenote: Absolutely no way Lobos is dead. They made it a point to write in a scene where they specifically tell the audience he has Vest on, and then they have Ghost shoot him in the chest. WB Lobos, we missed you

Hard to tell sometimes :lol:

I might have missed the vest then. I saw the Carhartt jacket. They showed him in a vest?

They didn't show him in a vest but they discussed it prior to the Transport and requested/required him to wear one.

Gotcha. Missed that.

Having a dude come back from the dead twice would be OD but time will reveal.......

So Ghost who was caught 20+ bodies and already attempted to have Lobos killed, wouldn't check for a vest or shoot him in the head?

Aight man. :lol:

They wilding now.

Hard to tell sometimes :lol:

I might have missed the vest then. I saw the Carhartt jacket. They showed him in a vest?

Just rewatched it. This dude was def wearing a vest under that carhartt and they kept reiterating that he wear a vest like others said.

This guy is alive :x :stoneface:

Last edited:
Glad some of you are finally seeing why we criticize the show.

And like op above said...they wouldn't have Sandoval make the call on tv if seconds after they pop him, his Cartel associate doesn't magically find him (phone was destroyed before he ran) but I'm sure they'll find his exact location and revive him.

And seriously, comparing that whack scene to heat? Really?

Some of y'all

And? :lol: Some of y'all dudes need to chill. Getting mad cuz other people don't b**** about the show.

Yeah I said it reminded me of Heat. Same way the Lobos in the woods scene reminded of the Sopranos.

And since when has Lobos been a awful character? :lol: This dude been great since season 1.

My only complaint is how Lobos "ran away" from Ghost and Tommy. **** looked real funny. And Lobos has to be dead this time.

Back
Top Bottom