POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tommy in the show and the dude who plays his role needs to lay off the beer & alcohol. He looked bloated in that beat down lol. Ever since he hooked up with holly boy stopped working the heavy bag and pull up bar in his apartment, I guess since he was off the market lol. Ghost on the other hand looks like a starting Strong Safety. The show needs to show him hitting the weights, you don't get that physique just sprinting around New York

Last edited:
You want to spend your sundays watching another man workout?

dame2.png

Might as well call that man daddy

Last edited:
Lmao at the Dash reference.
But damn, 50 pushed that lady on the floor so quick she couldn't activate her life alert. 50 really a animal

But damn, 50 pushed that lady on the floor so quick she couldn't activate her life alert. 50 really a animal

:rofl:

Only way for Ghost to kill Milan is to have it look like one of his own did it and kill the org from the inside.

I'm certain Kanan dies at the hands of Milan's ppl next season since

You want to spend your sundays watching another man workout?

dame2.png

Might as well call that man daddy

Nah b dudes in here talking about realism in a tv show well me being apart of the fitness industry I'm just calling it how I see it.

Cats wanna see Ghost hit that squat rack.
"Cant talk now, Dre, gotta hit the gym" :lol:
Kanan follows him to the locker room to do a remake of the jail shower scene in Get Rich Or Die Tryin.
Terence J pops up and saves Ghosts life and becomes his new right hand man. Only to find out that he's one of Milans henchmen that he hired to keep tabs on Ghost :lol:
After Ghost kills Milan, Terence J pops up like "you work for me now"

Last edited:
When does 50 have time to lift in between killing grannies, sipping lean, and robbing jewelry stores.

You can't really see 50s physique in this show tho. Only topless scene he had is when he was smashing Seans mom. And plus, son was in jail for 5+ years im sure he was getting his weight up in there :lol:

Kanan follows him to the locker room to do a remake of the jail shower scene in Get Rich Or Die Tryin.
Terence J pops up and saves Ghosts life and becomes his new right hand man. Only to find out that he's one of Milans henchmen that he hired to keep tabs on Ghost :lol:

In my head I was picturing Terrence Howard (pause on the shower scene), but Terence J's clown *** makes it that much funnier :lol:

I watched a bit again last night.

I'm thinking the way Ghost did Kantos for playing both sides might come back and haunt Dre for doing the same :nerd:

In my head I was picturing Terrence Howard (pause on the shower scene), but Terence J's clown *** makes it that much funnier :lol:

Fam you need to pause after you read anything flyny flyny posts. :lol:

I watched a bit again last night.

I'm thinking the way Ghost did Kantos for playing both sides might come back and haunt Dre for doing the same :nerd:

I'm waiting every episode for Dre to tell Ghost that Kanan is back. I know Dre got issues with Ghost not telling him things but he saw Kanan kill his son. HIS SON. Can't rock with him and now knowing that Ghost is working for Milan, I'd used that to get Kanan out the picture.

Yea makes no sense ...he knows Kanan is gonna kill him once he serves his purpose He has to tell ghost unless he tries to kill Kanan on his own (which would also be stupid ) ..if not that's just terrible writing

Tell Milan that Kanan is trying to kill Ghost to take the business then Milan finds and kills him. Simple as that but 50 ain't going out like that nor will they write it like that.

Easily one of the more disturbing things ive seen on tv in a minute. laughed and shook my head at the same damn time. :lol:

I'm waiting every episode for Dre to tell Ghost that Kanan is back. I know Dre got issues with Ghost not telling him things but he saw Kanan kill his son. HIS SON. Can't rock with him and now knowing that Ghost is working for Milan, I'd used that to get Kanan out the picture.

Fresh out street cats arent that smart.

Fresh out street cats arent that smart.

who is fresh out tho? Kanan? 50 was smart as hell though. Made hella attempts on ghost's life from behidn the scenes for like 2 seasons. Ghost aint no **** til like the 3r to last episode of last season. Then 50 outsmarted death and realism.

Back
Top Bottom