POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Everything Tariq is feeling was realistic until the latest episode. I don't believe Tasha never taught that boy don't go with strangers and definitely don't drink off their straw. That's like black people 101.

The most annoying thing to me all season was how Ghost just dipped on his kids to go live with Angela. I'm glad they wrote that into the show.

All this.

Technically Kanan not a COMPLETE stranger. But yea, it was a stretch :lol:

The boy is confused, looking for a father figure, maybe hyped on the idea of hanging with a street cat etc.

Felt like a set up episode for a wild last 2 eps.

what the **** you say you little mutha *****?!?!

lmaooo my favorite line from the season.

My son is wild young but already got a mind of his own so when my wife saw him catch Tasha's assault and then saw Ghost snatch him up like that.....

"So this is what we have to look forward to....."

:lol:

Last edited:
Yea he wasn't a total stranger....

I mean he knew Dre, he "knew" Sean and said he balled with him some, and even told him that he used to run the streets with his pops. When he tells Tasha, Ghost, or Tommy about being with "Slim" it will go down.

Hell Ghost might take Dre out himself when he finds out it was on his watch that all this is going down. 

Tommy didn't kill Keisha just like that. 

Hopefully Tommy and Ghost are actually playing Milan, but Milan is definitely planting that seed in Tommy *pause* of him not needing Ghost and the whole "I see a lot of me in you *pause*....you have potential...." etc etc. 

Little homie venting to a stranger isn't realistic at all. Plus it's been established that Tasha and Ghost instilled in him the idea of not telling family business. Remember he had to see a therapist at the start of the season because of the gun. He told Tasha he understood how not to give up too much information.

I feel like there's too much going on and the last two episodes will feel rushed

Little homie venting to a stranger isn't realistic at all. Plus it's been established that Tasha and Ghost instilled in him the idea of not telling family business. Remember he had to see a therapist at the start of the season because of the gun. He told Tasha he understood how not to give up too much information.

Did he spill family biz to Kanan? I can't remember.

Remember, son was leant as well.

'I hate my Dad. I don't even know him. Can't trust him. He just left our family to move in with his gf'

That's family biz if ever I've heard it.

'I hate my Dad. I don't even know him. Can't trust him. He just left our family to move in with his gf'

I meant family biz as in what the family business is. That is what I thought Tasha was talking about when it came to the shrink.

Tariq never knew anything about the "family business" until Kanan opened his mouth. Tasha was talking about the inner workings and dynamics in the household so no additional questions would be asked.

yeah, riw never knew about the drug ****. the ghost ****.

real wrap..i face palmed when 50 told him that his dad sold drugs and was 'the baddest mfer out'. like bruh...it was like deb finding out dexter was killing people. like that shock of having an idea of someone and then the walls come crashing down when you find out who they really are.

Imagine finding out your pops was Escobar. Like what?? Nooo...My dad sells pharmaceuticals. Oh ****, you're right! Instant Weebay face.

How you gonna go to a therapist and not tell 'em your pops bounced to live with another chick though?

That's the whole point :lol:

I meant family biz as in what the family business is. That is what I thought Tasha was talking about when it came to the shrink.
you know Tariq has no idea what's going on , 50 was just puttin him on to a few things last episode ...that boy lost, they just used him hanging with Kanan sippin lean for a day as a quick n easy way for him to learn some **** :lol:

I remember that convo with Tasha and just assumed that it was more about what Ghost and Tasha are in to.

Maybe he knows Ghost dealt but didn't know he caught a body?

Maybe I read it wrong though. I can't call it.

Nah I don't think the kids know anything about what they do/did.

Probably just figure his dad owns laudromats and now night clubs and that's how they got their money.

Tasha at home with them, Uncle Tommy is his business partner and grew up with him and, Sean was his driver, kid from the neighborhood that he basically raised. 

yeah the kids dont know anything. at all. tariq legit thinks his pop is a lily white square.

Dre: "I gotta take Ghost kid out to Basketball City man"

Kanan shows up to Basketball City

Dre: "Yo you got GPS or something on me man!?"

View media item 2157028
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fam...I legit said the same think. even my girl was hoing this dude. Like bruh..you just gave son the playbook, why wouldn't he show up?

Bruh, when Angie was giving up them walls and looked over to the picture of ghost had to be one of the funniest things I've seen on the show. Had me and my girl straight dying :lol:

everybody gives raw d on this show. The only one with power is aids.

So lemme get this right. Milan already told ghost that he's a part of a syndicate, and killing him means nothing...but ghost still trying to get son knowcked by ATF? Even if he gets deported,, bruhs reach is too long. No way ghost cant be touched from serbia.

everybody gives raw d on this show. The only one with power is aids.

So lemme get this right. Milan already told ghost that he's a part of a syndicate, and killing him means nothing...but ghost still trying to get son knowcked by ATF? Even if he gets deported,, bruhs reach is too long. No way ghost cant be touched from serbia.
Yea Milan being dead, locked up or deported shouldn't solve ghost's problems based of what Milan told him from jump ...only real way is Ghost gotta give Milan something/someone else to worry about where he wouldn't even care bout what's going on right now

Back
Top Bottom