POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I agree. 

I really don't know who I want to win though. If I had to pick, I would pick Kanaan. Ghost reminds me of Stringer Bell. He is in and out when it comes to the streets. Kanaan was all the way in from Day 1. Tommy is like Kanaan, but the drugs and his other issues handicap him. Kanaan is on the lean now though... so who knows how that will turn out. 

However the show ends... I hope it doesn't drag out. I saw on The Breakfast Club that they were talking about signing on for a Season 4 AND 5. I am not sure how they are going to keep the story going for that long without it becoming wack. 

My thoughts exactly. Ghost needs a Clive Davis to own son him like Stringer. Stern was that last year and I hope Milan finish him

Last edited:
I agree. 

I really don't know who I want to win though. If I had to pick, I would pick Kanaan. Ghost reminds me of Stringer Bell. He is in and out when it comes to the streets. Kanaan was all the way in from Day 1. Tommy is like Kanaan, but the drugs and his other issues handicap him. Kanaan is on the lean now though... so who knows how that will turn out. 

However the show ends... I hope it doesn't drag out. I saw on The Breakfast Club that they were talking about signing on for a Season 4 AND 5. I am not sure how they are going to keep the story going for that long without it becoming wack. 

Based on the info we have now, 5 seasons is nothing. They can go far beyond that

5 seasons of this would be cruelty, unless they have another fire story line. 50 got the green light for the B.M.F story anyway so hopefully this will be the transition.

Oh, i re-watched season 1 again. And when Ghost poppped Rola ( whatever his name is)...The feels man!!
"I'm your freind!"
He needs a real one like son on his side right now.

With all of these pointless sex scenes..I need a new baddie to watch. New yambs. new *******. new booty. angela body looking like an old cornflakes with them soggy *******.

Word up, if she was thicker I'd welcome it all day but she lookin tired.

I understand the drug game is a part of the show but they gotta start lettin it become secondary at this point. Lobos is dead, and now Milan is the big connect. Just let Ghost make the transition to club owner and grow, but obviously keeping ties w/ cats in the street. Where the hell is the summertime and sun dresses too?

If someone made a parody of Power, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and the actual show. 
laugh.gif
Forreal... somebody make one. call it Truth.

i need the laughs

Last edited:
I agree. 

Based on the info we have now, 5 seasons is nothing. They can go far beyond that

based on what info?? we're just in season 3...you're trying to stretch out this milan and tariq arch for 2+ seasons? how sway?

dre gonna kill tariq.

ending scene of finale is gonna be tariq pulling the burner on ghost and ghost with his signature 'completely shocked' face. and as the scene goes dark, you hear a gunshot. and you see a handful of shattered faces so you can draw conclusions all fall and winter. But ultimately, next season, it will show Dre coming out the cut to save ghost. (you can sub in kanaan for tariq if need be lol). That's my thought though. Television rarely hits you with full on mysteries anymore. They forecast everything.

Last edited:
Terrible how quickly she left us :smh:

Television rarely hits you with full on mysteries anymore. They forecast everything.

Not saying you're wrong, but amidst the nonsense, I feel like they've done a good job of keeping us off guard.

Cats swore Lobos was wearing a vest and still alive.

And that we'd get a long story line with Holly pregnant. And they killed her off quick.

Last edited:
Next episode, Tariq is gonna boof a bottle of dirty Sprite and bring it to school and get caught in the bathroom taking sips. Tasha is gonna come to the school to pick Tariq up and Kanan is already gonna be sitting in the principals office wiith him. Tasha will **** herself, then call up Ghost, say "Damnit Ghost! You need to get your *** here now! Kan-" and ghost will cut her off and say "hold that thought" and hang up and continue to try buy a pack of cigarettes at the bar, only to be turned down by the bartender. The bartender will then get a call in the next room, leaving the bar. Ghost will adjust his tie, hop over the bar, grab a box of cigarettes and boof them.

lol I have no idea how you managed that quote bro haha.

but a baby story arch would've been completely pointless form jump street.

i think people just believed lobos was still alive because 50 survived and greg survivied oh and lobos survived hella stab wounds to the gut. even based in science, even with a vest, at point blank range, lobos still dies.

hella boof game next episode. milan gonna go back to serbia because he left the stove on. gonna take tommy with him, but he'll boof tommy to get through customs and save on the ticket.

lol I have no idea how you managed that quote bro haha.

but a baby story arch would've been completely pointless form jump street.

i think people just believed lobos was still alive because 50 survived and greg survivied oh and lobos survived hella stab wounds to the gut. even based in science, even with a vest, at point blank range, lobos still dies.

Took a minute :lol:

I don't disagree on the baby arc, but with what was happening, I don't think anybody expected that Holly was gonna go that fast and the way she did.

Still some surprises out there hopefully.

soo super late pass for this show but binge watched season 1 and 2 and almost caught up with season 3..i think its great but i dont see it going past this season unless they change the story line or incoporate new characters. Tommy has got to be one of my fav characters from the begninng he is crazy and unpredictable

based on what info?? we're just in season 3...you're trying to stretch out this milan and tariq arch for 2+ seasons? how sway?

dre gonna kill tariq.

ending scene of finale is gonna be tariq pulling the burner on ghost and ghost with his signature 'completely shocked' face. and as the scene goes dark, you hear a gunshot. and you see a handful of shattered faces so you can draw conclusions all fall and winter. But ultimately, next season, it will show Dre coming out the cut to save ghost. (you can sub in kanaan for tariq if need be lol). That's my thought though. Television rarely hits you with full on mysteries anymore. They forecast everything.

The walking power?

I hate walking dead for that ****

Milan and the Serbians. The Mexican Cartel. Ghost getting sucked deeper and deeper back in the game. Club business. Kanan. Could easily go 5 seasons and beyond if they want to. Now should they is another issue. But with only 10 episodes a season, easily could get 5 seasons and beyond.

I just wanna see more of Karen Bassett and also an appearance from the Jimenez Brothers

its so funny how quick the writrs wrote that club story off. ghost went to her hotel, stayed for the weekend. ate. drank. had the deal in place. Said they needed a couple extra days, og dad said nah.

milan then says, go get deal back, dont worry, they like you.

next day, bruhs across the street sign deal lmaoo. milan doesnt know **** lol.

Back
Top Bottom