POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

What the hell was Tariq doing after school before he met Kanaan. Little idiot all over the city with some stranger and no one seems to care except the one time.

Shooting hoops with Dre who knows he's hanging with Kanan.

The things y'all try to play detective over :lol:

I see boss has turned a new leaf. Phillip and a few others the only one still defending the whack season.

The writing sucks. The Lobos angle sucked. They gonna drag this Knox threesome out another 2 seasons? Someone better die this Sunday.

damn even your explanation was screwy

took u two paragraphs to explain something supposedly so "easy"

how did knox find out the address to hugo where angela couldnt?

Knox didn't find the address to Hugo's spot. He found the address to the spot where Hugo bought the burner...which happens to be next to the spot he rest his head at
That was soooooooooooooooo lazy by Hugo.

String had them boys buying burners 50-60 miles away from Bmore :lol:

damn even your explanation was screwy

took u two paragraphs to explain something supposedly so "easy"

how did knox find out the address to hugo where angela couldnt?

Knox didn't find the address to Hugo's spot. He found the address to the spot where Hugo bought the burner...which happens to be next to the spot he rest his head at
That was soooooooooooooooo lazy by Hugo.

String had them boys buying burners 50-60 miles away from Bmore :lol:

:rofl: for real...

I was surprised at how a real street cat like Hugo who's willin to put in that work, was caught up like that...

yea he just has a cartel that would murder him for mistakes like that

ironic stringer and the wire being brought up

yea he just has a cartel that would murder him for mistakes like that

ironic stringer and the wire being brought up
All these captain save a ghosts who said we're stupid and to let the season play out are now bashing the writing 
laugh.gif

All y'all cats bashing the show clearly don't Power.
Watch, next episode will have y'all fiending. I spoke with some inside sources and they've CONFIRMED some things with me..

next episode is the finale right?

of course its gonna be "explosive"

that don't mean this season as a whole hasnt had pitfalls

the milan reveal was beautiful storytelling imo

other parts not so much

I see boss has turned a new leaf. Phillip and a few others the only one still defending the whack season.

Why you so hurt though?

I enjoy it. You don't.

It's been like that all season. Get over it son. Dwelling on me ain't gonna change anything :lol:

Last edited:
I'm glad that next year half of you guys are gone .... No reason to watch next season like someone said. Then it be all good in here ... Some people still understand that it's a show.Someone talking about this isn't complicated to understand it's just bad writing but on the same thread people still don't know who has who's phone. LoL .... Seem to me... Let me not to there ...Why cant we enjoy the show for what it is ... I do agree some of the stuff is stupid. IE sex scene and people being burnt with no marks but again it is a show. Lets enjoy it for what it is ...I'm currently watching the Strain .. Talk about dragging a show and holes ... But guess what I'm enjoying it. People are to focus looking for holes and cant sit back and enjoy.I honestly think a lot of the problems people are seeing in the show has to do with the lack of the Ghost we were introduce too ... If he was still the slick dude doing dirt here and there the majority of these cats be like this is fire .

Last edited:
look at you so quick to try and make fun of somebody 
mean.gif

is your self esteem so low you really gotta try and feel better than someone over a tv show?

i never said i didnt understand the whole phone deal i said it was screwy and convenient and ill add weak

acting like you have to defend to a show to strangers

what you got personally invested in this show?

It's this type of **** that makes me think this was a transition season. I'm thinking now that they KNOW they're locked in for 2 seasons (as opposed to the season by season re-up), that they'll be able to clean up the storylines properly.

I look at IMDB every now and then to see if actors/actresses will come back and get clues here and there that decisions are being made on the fly for both THIS season and next.

And I think it might be because they didn't know for sure they'd get renewed until after this season started.

Yup been saying this for a few weeks now

Season four and five should be way better than this one

look at you so quick to try and make fun of somebody 
mean.gif

is your self esteem so low you really gotta try and feel better than someone over a tv show?

i never said i didnt understand the whole phone deal i said it was screwy and convenient and ill add weak

acting like you have to defend to a show to strangers

what you got personally invested in this show?
Who is making fun and about what? I haven't said anything that's not true ...

What would I try to feel better about something so senseless? I mean, what are you even talking about? ...

It seems to me that you are taking it personal, if the shoe fit, wear it! However, I wasn't even referring to you. Please look back a couple of pages and you'll see something thought Hugo's phone was Lobos. 

I don't have to defend the show. It has 8+ in all the ratings - I think the show is still doing good. I also agree theres bogus actors and acting and I do agree that some of these plots are stupid. However, I do understand is a show. Now again, seems to me that you are the one that its taking it person.

But it's cool - carry on. Life doesn't revolve about you and you was the last person thinking about when I was stating MY opinion!

Someone talking about this isn't complicated to understand it's just bad writing but on the same thread people still don't know who has who's phone. LoL .... 
papi you just slow .....
naw pa - you are slow, that's all.
Who is making fun and about what? I haven't said anything that's not true ...

What would I try to feel better about something so senseless? I mean, what are you even talking about? ...

It seems to me that you are taking it personal, if the shoe fit, wear it! However, I wasn't even referring to you. Please look back a couple of pages and you'll see something thought Hugo's phone was Lobos. 

Gotta be honest I wasn't really feeling this episode.

- I'm tired of this back and forth "Is Ghost and Tommy and the page.... Stay tune next week". It's getting old. If I hear Tommy one more time say "You lied to me :frown:"

- This thing with 50 and lil Ghost is getting silly.

- Most importantly Greg still alive

every thing you said is true...

despite the fact i said the show was screwy...

you respond with im slow...but youre not making fun...

well now youre blocked

Why you so hurt though?

I enjoy it. You don't.

It's been like that all season. Get over it son. Dwelling on me ain't gonna change anything :lol:

I'm just calling you out on your arrogance. You just said what we all been saying since the get. You like it. We don't. It's ok that we all don't see eye to eye on the show. Doesn't mean it's free from criticism.

It looks like you're the one who don't know how to television cause all your posts defending the season have fallen through and still all you do is try and come off witty, never contributing a single useful argument but an emoji.

Last edited:
"Fallen through" how if I enjoy it? Look at you mad at my "arrogance" and my coming "off witty".

So you're mad because I'm confident in in the things I address and funny?

Dude, you looking extra lame right now with whatever personal vendetta you think we have because I like a TV show and you don't. Ain't nobody @ you or even mention your name. But you talking to me like I'm supposed to know you.

You are STUCK on language I used months ago. Let that **** go and keep it moving.

No one said it's free of criticism. I've actually BEEN critical but you're so stuck on some weeks old dialogue that you don't even see it.

What the hell was Tariq doing after school before he met Kanaan. Little idiot all over the city with some stranger and no one seems to care except the one time.

Shooting hoops with Dre who knows he's hanging with Kanan.

The things y'all try to play detective over :lol:

‘Fast and Furious’ Actor Sung Kang Joins Starz’s ‘Power’

Sung Kang has closed a deal to join the Starz drama series “Power.”

The drama from Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and creator Courtney A. Kemp was recently given a two season renewal by the network and is currently airing on Sunday nights.

Details behind Kang’s role are unknown at this time.

“Power” is executive produced by Jackson and Kemp and stars Omari Hardwick. It is produced by Jackson’s G-Unit Films and Television.

Best known for playing the role of Han in the billion-dollar “Fast and Furious” franchise, Sung has been working in the Chinese market and was last seen in the Chinese films “Hollywood Adventures” and “Pali Road.” He was recently seen in the Sundance Grand Jury Prize-nominated film “The Free World” and was previously one of the leads in the Fox’s “Gang Related.”

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/sung-kang-power-fast-and-furious-1201865193/

It's this type of **** that makes me think this was a transition season. I'm thinking now that they KNOW they're locked in for 2 seasons (as opposed to the season by season re-up), that they'll be able to clean up the storylines properly.

I look at IMDB every now and then to see if actors/actresses will come back and get clues here and there that decisions are being made on the fly for both THIS season and next.

And I think it might be because they didn't know for sure they'd get renewed until after this season started.

"never contributing a single useful argument but an emoji" huh? You're seeing what you want to see because you feel some type of way.

Want an emoji?

**** atta here wth your ***** *** :lol:

Last edited:
I just got a PM "on crip" so apparently things are extra serious about Power, A Starz Original Program, now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom