POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

like i said screwy

hugo, who is lobos' man and been living this criminal life suddenly gets sloppy enough to buy burners and basically **** where he eats?

screwy or convenient either way

or he never thought he would be in this situation so it didn't matter where he bought the phone.

Burners get raced back to the original stores all the time on TV shows.

Also Knox wasn't even supposed to have the burner phone to do all that research. Unfortunately Hugo was killed and the phone was lifted from him.

‘Fast and Furious’ Actor Sung Kang Joins Starz’s ‘Power’

Sung Kang has closed a deal to join the Starz drama series “Power.”

The drama from Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and creator Courtney A. Kemp was recently given a two season renewal by the network and is currently airing on Sunday nights.

Details behind Kang’s role are unknown at this time.

“Power” is executive produced by Jackson and Kemp and stars Omari Hardwick. It is produced by Jackson’s G-Unit Films and Television.

Best known for playing the role of Han in the billion-dollar “Fast and Furious” franchise, Sung has been working in the Chinese market and was last seen in the Chinese films “Hollywood Adventures” and “Pali Road.” He was recently seen in the Sundance Grand Jury Prize-nominated film “The Free World” and was previously one of the leads in the Fox’s “Gang Related.”

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/sung-kang-power-fast-and-furious-1201865193/

Wonder if killing the koreans is gonna set up next season which would make sense with the addition of FF actor.

This show has gone to ****. How you gonna wrap all this up in one episode?

Knox going through the trash and luckily finding Angela's card. Tommy's mom not seeing or hearing anything. Hahahaha, I mean the writing is so ******. Ghost telling Tasha everything. They overwrote the hell out of this show. Did way too much.

Kanan should have killed Tariq.

‘Fast and Furious’ Actor Sung Kang Joins Starz’s ‘Power’

Sung Kang has closed a deal to join the Starz drama series “Power.”

The drama from Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and creator Courtney A. Kemp was recently given a two season renewal by the network and is currently airing on Sunday nights.

Details behind Kang’s role are unknown at this time.

“Power” is executive produced by Jackson and Kemp and stars Omari Hardwick. It is produced by Jackson’s G-Unit Films and Television.

Best known for playing the role of Han in the billion-dollar “Fast and Furious” franchise, Sung has been working in the Chinese market and was last seen in the Chinese films “Hollywood Adventures” and “Pali Road.” He was recently seen in the Sundance Grand Jury Prize-nominated film “The Free World” and was previously one of the leads in the Fox’s “Gang Related.”

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/sung-kang-power-fast-and-furious-1201865193/

It's this type of **** that makes me think this was a transition season. I'm thinking now that they KNOW they're locked in for 2 seasons (as opposed to the season by season re-up), that they'll be able to clean up the storylines properly.

I look at IMDB every now and then to see if actors/actresses will come back and get clues here and there that decisions are being made on the fly for both THIS season and next.

And I think it might be because they didn't know for sure they'd get renewed until after this season started.

This show has gone to ****. How you gonna wrap all this up in one episode?

Knox going through the trash and luckily finding Angela's card. Tommy's mom not seeing or hearing anything. Hahahaha, I mean the writing is so ******. Ghost telling Tasha everything. They overwrote the hell out of this show. Did way too much.

Kanan should have killed Tariq.
Tommy's mom is a cokehead. I wouldn't be surprised if she did a few lines before Knox got there so it isn't impossible that her awareness was done. Whole point of Angela going there was to make it be known that she needed to be coached up. She delivered her lines without fumbling it.

Mogs pillow talk all the time after getting good vagina. Did you see how Ghost was shaking when Tasha was on top? He was high off the vagina.

A lot of lukewarm writing this season yes but some of the things you folks are harping on aren't the real problems.

My thing is this why does Milan need ghost ? I mean other then the selling out of the club .. but if he has to kill ghost the clubs won't matter anyway...Why not just work strictly with tommy ...makes no senses especially since he knows ghost won't stop and could possibly take him down , why not just let him walk ....

My thing is this why does Milan need ghost ? I mean other then the selling out of the club .. but if he has to kill ghost the clubs won't matter anyway...Why not just work strictly with tommy ...makes no senses especially since he knows ghost won't stop and could possibly take him down , why not just let him walk ....

This is payback... didn't Ghost kill his people?

What the hell was Tariq doing after school before he met Kanaan. Little idiot all over the city with some stranger and no one seems to care except the one time.

I doubt I watch next season. It's all over the place and it's annoying seeing **** drag out when it could just end with a simple conversation.

Milan wants the Karen contact. If the preview for the finale is any indication once Truth & Karen enter into an agreement, Ghost is to be assassinated.

Karen is plugged in with the rich which includes folks that will likely spend money on the prescription drugs that Milan wants to begin moving. Remember the rich white housewife that wants to pop a Xanny that Ruiz doesn't want to learn how to deal with.

Ghost dies. Milan slides in and finesses Karen like he's done with everyone else. Milan would probably just say he bought Truth and the other 2 clubs outright and now he has an expanded clientele to sell his drugs to.

Y'all just keep complaining and not even trying to think critically :lol:

Milan wants the Karen contact. If the preview for the finale is any indication once Truth & Karen enter into an agreement, Ghost is to be assassinated.

Karen is plugged in with the rich which includes folks that will likely spend money on the prescription drugs that Milan wants to begin moving. Remember the rich white housewife that wants to pop a Xanny that Ruiz doesn't want to learn how to deal with.

Ghost dies. Milan slides in and finesses Karen like he's done with everyone else. Milan would probably just say he bought Truth and the other 2 clubs outright and now he has an expanded clientele to sell his drugs to.

Y'all just keep complaining and not even trying to think critically :lol:
how would Milan get the clubs if ghost dies ? Cops gonna be all over the club if ghost dies And why would Karen want anything to do with drugs After the last club she was dealing with just got raided stop trying to explain terrible writing

how would Milan get the clubs if ghost dies ? Cops gonna be all over the club if ghost dies And why would Karen want anything to do with drugs After the last club she was dealing with just got raided stop trying to explain terrible writing

She wouldn't know they are dealing drugs there. She probably would eventually find out but $ talks

Han signing on....
eek.gif
eyes.gif
nthat.gif

Ghost about to get the Yakuzas to take down Milan for him since Milan is the one that killed that Korean connect 
laugh.gif

The only reason they found out about the drugs in the other club was because Ghost called it in. Karen nor the brothers had any idea about it. And it clearly was going on for some time.

If Milan can get a tip about the investigation into that waitress from Truth, I'm sure he's plugged in at NYPD where he can have Ghost disappear and a shaky investigation would go down.

If Stern could find a way to own Truth, Milan finding a way isn't implausible.

Power has always had subpar writing. Please point me in the direction of this amazing writing that make some of this stuff seem outrageous to yall.

They've gotten flat out lazy with the writing.... don't get me started on the dre kanan situation , Greg magically being in the right place right time for everything or Angie bringing the burner into gregs apt or tommy being in the car with Ruiz and conveniently incriminating him and ghost ....these dudes talk out in the open wayyyyyyyyy to much to be big time drug dealers and I been one of the dudes defending this show

Back
Top Bottom