POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Watching now, damn Lala is juicy. Melo better rein her in now before this season over and the wolves fully salivate or he gon Neva Eva get his ***** back.

I saw this on Reddit

Is Kanan good guy? I ask this since he was the one who got setup to do a 10 year sentence because of Tasha and Ghost, which ruined his relationship with his son and robbed him of his kingpin status. Remember we're only seeing Kanan after he's been locked up and crossed and not the Kanan prior. It seems Kanan is loyal to his partners but when they cross him he cut's them off even if it's by the sword.

James character on the contrast only cares about himself and not even his family, he put some random woman he hasn't seen in almost 20 years over his family. He killed off all his connects for the comfort of his own needs (think about that). James is no doubt a worse person by far, James doesn't live by any rules while Kanan on the other hand lives by his code(s). Tell me what you think?

Kanan is not a good guy. There is no good guy in this entire show.

And we don't know if James is worse than Kanan. 

Where's FlyNY when you need him? 
laugh.gif

The problem with the Kanan thing is that we still dont know the full story for them setting him up back then. From what we know now I would say what he's doing is justified because Ghost did him dirty.

I wonder if Tommy is going to smash LaLa. Somebody gotta massage those knockers now that Melo is out the picture.

Time for my boo Tasha to step up and be the HBIC.

Where's dre getting that money from? Ripping off truth? That's going to screw James over come investigation time

Dre needs to go asap I don't get it ..dude could've clipped Kanaan multiple times by now.

He knows where this ***** lives an all that
Instead he's going to give him a bag full of cash.

I lost all respect for this dude man.

Last edited:
fantasma in shambles.

tommy a real one.

charlie murphy |I

my homie han.

its lit [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

need a tasha and lala scene comforting each other :nerd:

Tommy but a real one
He was caught up in the p
But what man hasn't
I ain't mad at him
That's real life right there
CAught up in the p
Have u moving and thinkin different
Which he was
Ghost a BAN
didn't fully realize till I watched the episode last night
Everything bad that's happened to him
Has Been his own fault
Thinkin he smarter and slicker than everybody
Ghost and his BAN son tyreke can both catch a fade this season

I mean I feel for them both in different ways. Ghost because he wants to get out but he can't. It was just stupid for the writers to do what they did in the finale when he was like he wants to be the biggest drug dealer and end up not wanting to be the biggest drug dealer 
laugh.gif
 . If they would've had him wanting to get out from the get go, then my reception would be more sympathetic. But because of that, he just looks like an idiot doing certain things.

In Tommy's case, he doesn't really have no one to his self and Holly was that for him, although he was acting stupid and had to do what he had to do.

Last edited:

I mean I feel for them both in different ways. Ghost because he wants to get out but he can't. It was just stupid for the writers to do what they did in the finale when he was like he wants to be the biggest drug dealer and end up not wanting to be the biggest drug dealer 
laugh.gif
 . If they would've had him wanting to get out from the get go, then my reception would be more sympathetic. But because of that, he just looks like an idiot doing certain things.

In Tommy's case, he doesn't really have no one to his self and Holly was that for him, although he was acting stupid and had to do what he had to do.
And she probably thinks she is killing it
laugh.gif

Every time she comes on to do her "explaining".... I get in a bad mood.

Her picking the scumbag (and I mean that in the best way possible) lawyer is gonna bite her. Someone said something about him liking the "cameras" or something so I can see him having a field day with her and her role with Knox and Ghost.

Last edited:
be funny if angela ends up going down for the murder
ol saggy chested ***
ol whining ***
ol old looking ***
ol no booty having ***
ol second toe longer than the big toe having ***

Last edited:
Episode was [emoji]128293[/emoji]
I still hate Angela
Ghost is a BAN on a lot of levels
Time for Tasha to be a strong black women [emoji]128526[/emoji]