POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

F113D532-F15C-4E95-A664-E6101FB2A8B9.gif

Attachments

• 598AA8DD-2839-4954-A476-67EB8FF7A8A1.gif
    598AA8DD-2839-4954-A476-67EB8FF7A8A1.gif
    2 MB · Views: 4
Hop up hol up hooooooollll uuuuuuuuppppp!
Keisha got a kid!? Named Cash!?
Since when!?

That episode when Tommy spent the night and made cereal in the morning, they panned over a neon light sign in her living room that said CASH. Me and my wife started dying thinking “this *** Keisha ratchet lol. Got a sign on her mantle that says cash”

Whole time, that’s her son’s name!?
LMAO!!!!

I watched the little four minute breakdown after the episode. She said they shot two different scenes, one where he died and one where he survived.

Show is over for me now, 50 the only reason I watch. I'll finish the season and then I'll finally be done.

Now the hunt is on Angela, that's not interesting to me. Her character is boring as ****.

And the lawyer telling on her was wack too. Show is full of *****es and snitches. **** it.

It was dope they dropped the video right after the episode

Last edited:
Bruh they are moving way too fast.
Seems like they’re setting up a hole lot more fueds.

Proctor VS Angela
Proctor vs Ghost and the fam
Ghost VS Tommy
Tommy vs his father.
Still have to find a way to include the different crime organizations now.

This was a cheap way for Kanan to go out.

Well damn.
damn.png

The one person Kanan actually cared about lead to his downfall.

Tariq should've gotten got, not only because he deserves it, just so Tasha could pay for her irresponsibility putting Tariq in that dangerous situation.

She had to know Kanan wouldn't have gone quietly.

Tasha's wishy-washy *** told Tariq all the time to stay away from Kanan but used her son as bait to try and take him down.

So Proctor is the next character primed to turn on someone.

These dudes go through so many heel turns it's hard to keep up.

The only question is the show's entire plot already set in stone before it's pilot is launched?

Good episode at least.

So what happen with the storylines ....

50 working with Dre soldiers

50 working with the crime boss he got out the hotel

50 and Kendrick

50 working with the Italians

All of that stuff stopped just like that ?
I was fan of the show always but now, it’s just like c’mon son
It seems like every season there are storylines built and could potentially be good then booom out the window smh

I was really looking forward to see 50 come up
Ghost and Timmy finding out he’s been playing both sides and they take him down once and for all but nope
Wish they would’ve showed the alternate ending

50 was just the easiest character to kill off...just like the daughter last season, somebody in the main cast gotta go but they not ready to pull off Ghost/Angela/Tasha/Tommy dying

Back
Top Bottom