POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Well damn.
damn.png

The one person Kanan actually cared about lead to his downfall.

Tariq should've gotten got, not only because he deserves it, just so Tasha could pay for her irresponsibility putting Tariq in that dangerous situation.

She had to know Kanan wouldn't have gone quietly.

Tasha's wishy-washy *** told Tariq all the time to stay away from Kanan but used her son as bait to try and take him down.

How did Tasha even get Tariq to agree to do this when the lil bastard already cant stand her dumbass??? These writers just put out whatever

Dre keeps rising, International General Manager of the Basset Group now

Not with them finding Diego Jimenez head he ain't

It’s sounding like the show gonna revolve around Tariq in the future seasons.
Ghost is probably gonna either die or get sent away for life.
Kind of like how Stringer and Avon took over on the wire

These storylines not making any sense anymore.. All Angela or Proctor has to say is that they have an informant for the prison murder ...then it’s obvious who the snitch is

All of this just to see if Tommy and Ghost gonna kill each other

Why Proctor out there questioning clients without envoking their client-lawyer privileges... Can’t be a criminal lawyer one minute and a clean one the next

I saw her talking about Tariq in the post episode. Nobody cares about Tariq like that.

The only thing that's funny is he has all of Kanan's work for school :lol:

I love the poor writing on this show gives us another example of something I like to call "Angie Logic"

-She worried about the Feds and the NYPD investigator tying her to the St. Patricks, namely Ghost...............yet shows us seconds after the St. Patricks gives false testimony to smugly rub it in that she finessed the situation. That doesn't look suspicious at allllll

Probably the best episode this season but that's not saying much.

The decisions these characters make are bad.

Tommy agrees to kill dre, is literally inches away from his and just doesnt for no reason.

Tasha using her son as a pawn which can just make things worse

Ghost doing nothing but walking from scene to scene, building to building and doing nothing but talking.

The awful Proctor and Ghost scene. Bruh should know better on how to go about getting information from someone.

The only positive to this episode is that I'm impressed they did what they did with two episodes left in the season. And also with Kanan dead, a lot of storylines close. This gives them the opportunity to tighten **** up.Last two episodes will determine if I stick around for S6

Don’t like the direction this is going in. Didn’t like Kanan being killed...Woulda liked to see Kanan coming after Tariq. That story could be way more ill than Turtle and Angela goin at it all that BS in between...

yo *** gonna be in this thread next season
stop yo lyin :lol:

With kanan gone, I literally dont have that much to care about. I've never watched a show where EVERY lead is unlikable. So yeah, depending on the direction they take the last two episodes.

"Next time on 'Power'......"

"They say this is a big rich town. I just come from.......a dystopian future, where mankind and machine are locked in a never ending struggle for control of the Earth"

51zpbGBXqGL.jpg

This ***** is definitely coming back as the ghost that only Tariq can see, on some

telling him to get involved in *******

P1Tq.gif

Straight

"The Code? **** that - kill all them ************* Now you the plug, lil *****

Back
Top Bottom