POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

the tariq angle is ehh.

He knew nothing about this life and time and time again proves he's not about that life.

He killed the crooked cop by mistake.

He's going to get caught selling.

And I hope they dont end the show with him and choate girl being the new ghost and tasha with the white boy being tommy.
That's how I see it. The writing is predictable and the acting is bad. I'm here for the laughs.

With 50 directing the next episode I'm looking forward to that.

Lala tries to hide from the cops by getting loud with her son literally five seconds later. :lol: Tommy attracts nut job women. I wonder if she's ever taken acting classes.

The Angela sister angle and Proctor storylines are so wack and a waste of screen time. And the annoying cop who I thought was supposed to be IA.

And can O Dog become a mayor first? He missed some major steps trying to become governor. :rofl:@ having an abused campaign manager.

The random lecture from another black chick and then recruiting her. :rofl:

Why does Tariq hate Ghost again? Because he cheated with Angela? Even though Tasha slept with Shawn. And it's crazy how he forgave 50 for killing Shawn, but can't get over Jamie cheating. The writing :lol:

SMH at you thinking its a good look

I guess I'm on this boat by myself :lol:

I just want to see a female get bent over a table this season

RIP Angie

Riq got a lil baddy!!

dzk3ngtj85ts1jwwfmd3.jpg

Lala tries to hide from the cops by getting loud with her son literally five seconds later. :lol: Tommy attracts nut job women. I wonder if she's ever taken acting classes.

The Angela sister angle and Proctor storylines are so wack and a waste of screen time. And the annoying cop who I thought was supposed to be IA.

And can O Dog become a mayor first? He missed some major steps trying to become governor. :rofl:@ having an abused campaign manager.

Why does Tariq hate Ghost again? Because he cheated with Angela? Even though Tasha slept with Shawn. And it's crazy how he forgave 50 for killing Shawn, but can't get over Jamie cheating. The writing :lol:
I think because he never explicitly told him that he hustles for a living and then that he never taught him the game. As well as the reasons you listed.

Boys usually love their mother more at that age so I understand. Does he know about Shawn? We have to look through it from his eyes.

Has anyone talked about how ridiculous the timeline is on this show? Courtney Kemp and her writing staff claim this all takes place over six months. In that time, Ghost went from a club owner, to murdering two crime bosses and now is assisting a major political campaign. The baby is no longer a baby despite them trying to pass it off as she's a toddler. The actor who plays looks 7-8. Nonsensical.

The minute Tommy gave Keisha the gun without instructing her how to get rid of it I laughed

Some of the recurring characters throughout the seasons have far too many lines right now

Or he could've just gotten rid of the gun himself instead of trusting someone who's clearly not about that life.

The time it took Tommy to take the gun to Keisha he could've done it himself, but he didn't because Power.

It was to show you that your local drug dealer/hoodlum is intellectually capable but just didn’t have the right opportunities in life

The reach, but okay.

Not a reach at all.

While Power doesn't do as a good a job as other shows, these dudes have more layers to them than just their circumstances.

Look at my mans Dukie.

Dukie.
damn.png

Man's dem talking about SAT scores. Like wut?

The reach, but okay.

It's a TV show, you just have to roll with the ridiculousness. During the custody court hearing, proctor's ex wife says she got a job at Cravath, which is one of the top five law firms in the country.

Cravath only recruits the top 10 law schools and the one of the top five individuals at a lower tier law school. No way a coked-out broad with a criminal record is getting a job just because an ADA write her a letter of recommendation.

Tate putting hands on ole boy was the highlight of the episode.

Plus Tate has now set the tone in his office. People gonna think twice before putting in a request for a PTO day.

Like is your kid's school concert really worth a beat down? Huh Bob, is it?

I thought he was going to have dude beat down who spoke up during the town hall, nah, he beat up his campaign manager.

Does he get a bonus next pay check? Sorry about that. Here's an extra stack :lol:

But it sounds like she did finish near the top of her class. She just picked up a drug problem along the way

Has anyone talked about how ridiculous the timeline is on this show? Courtney Kemp and her writing staff claim this all takes place over six months. In that time, Ghost went from a club owner, to murdering two crime bosses and now is assisting a major political campaign. The baby is no longer a baby despite them trying to pass it off as she's a toddler. The actor who plays looks 7-8. Nonsensical.

A 6 month winter too. They on that Game of thrones time.

:rofl: 6 months makes no sense.

If so it makes so many characters look so stupid with their actions. Angela threw her whole life away over a 5 month booty call??? Taking down 2 cartel leaders within 2 months yeah ok....

Back
Top Bottom