POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Jus watched the latest episode and I got 1 things to say...

HOW THE **** TASHA GONNA TELL RIQ TO STOP DABBLIN IN THE DRUG GAME BUT THIS BISH MOVIN WEIGHT OUT OF A DAYCARE YALL?!? “IM STARTIN A NEW BUSINESS.” WTF IM PERPLEXED!!

I guarantee Riq is going to come out on top some way. Minor setback for a major comeback. It’s spooky tho. But my dawg gon prevail. #TrustinRiq

D529920E-CE41-4E53-B0FB-4B6DD0934C54.gif
670232D1-DA29-43E5-9BEA-F3190465EF5D.gif
Peep the preview famb, ya mans outchea looking like a scared sucka....
3bdagj.gif

:lol: :rofl:

#FallOfRiq
#Justice4Raina
#
123deb724b875876774bd7cad85bb440.500x246x27.gif

Last edited:
Yo, the shootout between Tommy and Proctor at the penthouse. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tommy brought out the AR on big bad Proctor. He was less armed when he and Ghost were taking out the 45 drug empires the previous seasons. :smh:

He shot up everything in the penthouse except Proctor. :lol::smh:

Saxe got his 19th witness/informant killed. :lol::smh:

Given the hard-on he has for Ghost and how dangerous Saxe thinks he is, the fact that he left ole girl in her apartment after he knew that Ghost came there to bribe her is grossly negligent even by #BecausePower levels.

The inevitable Ghost/Tommy teamup is upon us.

That EYE-tal-yen Vincent needs to get got just of the sheer insanity of him depending on fresh outta high school kid to be his distro.
Haven't watched it yet but dying at the clips, son just lit up a federal witness about to snitch on him in the loudest, look at me way possible. Remember when dudes used to scheme, move in the shadows and hide the bodies?

The riq storyline is just stupid.

All these new players being introduced in the final season is stupid.

Every police force from the cia down to meter maids are onto to tommy and ghost and still, they parade around New York doing as they wish...yet they fear a scrawny Italian and Jason?

So riq is out of school...what was the point of having ole girl on the show?

Unless they write in that she’s Jason’s biracial child.

The **** is going on in the writers and editing room

The riq storyline is just stupid.

All these new players being introduced in the final season is stupid.

Every police force from the cia down to meter maids are onto to tommy and ghost and still, they parade around New York doing as they wish...yet they fear a scrawny Italian and Jason?

So riq is out of school...what was the point of having ole girl on the show?

Unless they write in that she’s Jason’s biracial child.

The **** is going on in the writers and editing room
The point of the girl being introduced was for reasons you mentioned. She's just a new player being introduced. She and whoever she works for will be a problem or whatever down the line in the spin off

When the series is over..

I think Proctor’s cousin Benny kills Tommy. ( I could be wrong but isn’t Benny a made guy?...mob ties..hmmmm)

Tariq gets killed and IAB Sgt gets Ghost cleared for any wrong doing (him losing 2 kids Is his punishment)

Dre ends up being the next Ghost per say.

Just what I’m guessing lol

Last edited:
How the heck did Saxe get his job? Dude is damn near guilty for everybody that's getting killed now. It's almost as if they're trying to have him take over the drug empire on the last episode.

Saxe got his 19th witness/informant killed. :lol::smh:

Saxe really the Barney Fife of the feds. Man so nonchalant with his job.

They legit have too many random unnecessary story lines in this show right now. Tasha has her daycare went from having a new dude in her life to getting extorted in the next episode and then turns to selling to get her money up. This show is a mess right now, with so many things that don't make sense. Ghost is paying Jason off but now him and Tommy have to pay $2 million because Riq was a supplier to the Mob.... :rofl:

They just hit a wall and said yolo, again like everybody said how TF does Tommy kill that girl how did they not move her, again he had a silencer in the hood but used a AR-15 to mow down Proctor. :rofl:

Speaking of that it felt like that gunfight was like a half hour nobody calls the cops in Tribecca??? :rofl:

Seems like Ghost and Tommy are done one way or another, Mafia, Serbians, and Proctors Daughter with evidence in her locket but watch them ride out into the sunset "Because Power"

By the way to all the guys saying why do we watch, i've got 5 years invested into this show I have to finish it no matter how bad it gets... Giving me Boardwalk Empire vibes with the mess that ended up :smh:

Back
Top Bottom