POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The point of the girl being introduced was for reasons you mentioned. She's just a new player being introduced. She and whoever she works for will be a problem or whatever down the line in the spin off

At this point, 50 gonna be lucky if they green light another “power” show for him.

Now they bringing back the mirror theme.

BMF BETTER BE GOOD

Should I stay away from Boardwalk Empire? It's either that or the Knick for me next.

Should I stay away from Boardwalk Empire? It's either that or the Knick for me next.
It is a great show, season 3 was especially my favorite. If you like mob / shows set in the past it is a great show and was done very well. The problem is it was very expensive to make so the last season was a disaster because they only gave it half the normal episodes to finish complicated storylines so it got rushed badly. Other that the last season it was A1

Seems like Ghost and Tommy are done one way or another, Mafia, Serbians, and Proctors Daughter with evidence in her locket but watch them ride out into the sunset "Because Power"

By the way to all the guys saying why do we watch, i've got 5 years invested into this show I have to finish it no matter how bad it gets... Giving me Boardwalk Empire vibes with the mess that ended up :smh:

Ghost and Tommy gonna overcome all these odds #BecausePower, then they gonna be placed into witsec together so that they can reminisce about their past lives like

rs_560x415-131007161311-rs_1024x759-131001115349-1024.dxter-finale.ls.10113.jpg

And the Mob in this show is weak af...its only like 3 of em and they dont strike any type of fear ...getting slight work from an 11th grader but now got Ghost and Tommy jammed up for 2 milly :lol: :smh:

Trying to come up off their incompetence. I want these Eye-tal-yens to get got in the worst way.

-Letting a 17 year old be your distro

-The entire product of your drug operation consisting of nothing more than two big bottles of one-a-days

-Wanting $2Mil when shockingly, your 17 year old distro doesn't come through

giphy.gif

At this point, 50 gonna be lucky if they green light another “power” show for him.

Now they bringing back the mirror theme.

BMF BETTER BE GOOD

We joke but outside of NT and maybe some people on Twitter folks ain't really complaining about the show like that and the ratings are great. Power made Starz are relevant channel. They've given him the greenlight for a lot.

That BMF taking forever to come to fruition

Not really. Shows take years to get off the ground. Gotta cast, get the script, the crew, locations. He first brought the idea up in what 2015? This is the normal time it takes.

Boardwalk was a great show. A notch below The Wire and The Sopranos IMO.

Even though the last season was rushed a bit I still enjoyed it.

It wasn't Dexter levels bad. :lol: :sick: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom