POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Oh we’re getting donation money in cash at the event?

:stoneface:

and they only got $40k from the last bit of weight and then somehow miraculously robbed a fundraiser for money and jewelry for the remaining $960k. Probably even flipped the jewelry the same night
Ghost put Rashad's loan back, so they hit Truth for 1 million plus the remaining 960K.

Even more ridiculous

- Dis dude Tariq calling plays in the truck like G-Money
newjackcity1.jpg

- Tommy's 3 Stooges been funny as **** this season

- I need to see Ramona sexy *** naked one time. She got it as far as the females this season.

- Dom came through for Turtle one last time :pimp:

Ghost and Tommy still haven’t killed the Italians or the Mob yet??

They got all these dudes under them and was moving heavy, but can’t go against them???

Dudes *****.

This show would not survive another season.

Seems like their just making up anything just to conclude it.

This show is terrible. I actually started fast forwarding it again today.

Strippers selling drugs to clients??? Mannnnn cmon.

Ghost cool with Dre and Tommy after tryna kill them.

Detectives believing Riq like idiots.

Mob boss wanting to kill Riq, Tommy and Ghost for no reason at all.

Dre killing some little 17 year old in broad day light while being watched by the feds.

You mean to tell me, Ghost Tommy Dre and Tasha are all selling drugs after murdering like 50+ people total???

**** man. They’re sooo hot. That they shouldn’t even be Free right now.

On GAWD, I thought the next play was the whole gang tryin to figure out how to kill Jason but nope let’s rob Truth and have Alfonso die with his basic villain monologue after a successful robbery.

Show is still entertaining tho but I do gotta laugh at the goofiness of it.

It's one of those bad movies that's entertaining.

It's gotten so over the top, they can't even be trying. Who are the writers? It's become an over the top soap opera. The street angle went out seasons ago.

They were washing money they were going to have for literally hours and the drug dealer strippers. :lol:

Yo, how a big fundraiser like that with all them wealthy people not have security?

Riq getting his chest caved in with those bag of oranges. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Real talk though, Vincent needs to go, wished Benny had hemmed him up.

You the head of a drug empire but you outchea scheming with a minor. :smh:

Jason really is a hating *** *****, why did he have to hem up Ghost and Tommy like that?

:rofl::rofl::smh: @ Truth still being open.

Back
Top Bottom