POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Dre Wick shanking ole boy on the corner reminded me of

tenor.gif
Man I was rollin during that entire scene. Dre Wick byke but got ran off by 2bit :smh:

I normally don’t bash this show. It’s entertaining and I see it for what it is. Yes the writing has slipped over the years but I mostly let it slide and continue to enjoy watching.

But this episode.... This episode was insulting. It literally felt like half a season’s worth of content packed into one hour. Way too many plot points and unanswered questions. Most have already been addressed in this thread so I won’t repeat them, but one thing I want to know: why was Proctor moving like such a ***** when it came to Tommy when he had a whole kingpin as a brother? He could’ve had Tommy killed seasons ago! The only person Tommy had backing him was Ghost and we see how that turned out. Tommy has literally nobody in his corner except Keisha and his three goons yet he gets away with so much. I mean really, all these other mob bosses should be talking notes and asking him for pointers on how to run their businesses as efficiently as him, seeing as how he gets so much done with literally 3 employees :lol:. Speaking of which, so Jason pulls up on Tommy and Ghost, throws a tantrum and steals half the money, then just drives off? What?! Why not kill them too for lying? Why not take ALL the money? My man acted like a scorned woman in a bad divorce and took half the bread and dipped. Sounded hurt like he caught his lover with they side piece again :rofl:. Hilarious

TL;DR: #BecausePower

Mind you his bro just gave Proctor the glizzy earlier that episode too, and asked if he needed anything handled...so we already knew yo was bout that action...but naw he only steps up on some G **** AFTER proctor is massacred...the writers def forgot who the brother was supposed to be :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom