POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I think since he had the drop on them he thought he was good. I want to know more info about the chick that was on the motorcycle

She looks good on IMDB.

I can't stand Ghosts wife, hopefully he kicks her to the curb. Not a fan of the actress either, might go back to her playing Kim in Notorious.

his wife reminds me of wee-bay baby mama as far as her way of thinking

episode 3 was good though....def wanna know what happened between ghost/fif 

The funniest dude is the pedophile snitch, his dialogue with the agents always crack me up. I don't understand how the wife can be mad at Ghost for trying to get clean and probably out of the drug game. 
Because in that first episode, she saw the money he made for the night and it wasn't as much as he makes dealing. She doesn't want to lose or leave the lifestyle that she is accustomed to. That and his street cred and being respected.

Like when he asked her "what did you think I would be when you got with me?" and her reply was "the biggest drug dealer in NY." 
my thoughts exactly.  Smh @ her for that **** too. 

I immediately stopped liking her after that convo.

3rd episode is really picking things up, you can tell by the movement in this thread.

Show has alot of potential to go far.
Crazy how they renewed for season 2 after only 2 episodes.

I immediately stopped liking her after that convo.

3rd episode is really picking things up, you can tell by the movement in this thread.

Show has alot of potential to go far.
Crazy how they renewed for season 2 after only 2 episodes.
Yea man... i heard about that renewal. 
nthat.gif

Ms St Claire is definitely gonna end up causing some BS... and Ghost trippin hard over the other chick.

Cuz walkin around in public and having lunch dates with her like it aint nothin 
mean.gif

the torture scene tho.... 
laugh.gif
 "i thought he was medium rare"

I think since he had the drop on them he thought he was good. I want to know more info about the chick that was on the motorcycle

I understand that but she can't be naive on how this ends for people living that life, actually she is naive when  she told Ghost he's not like other dealers who got caught after he told her it doesn't end well for those who stay in the game

She still has that ******* mentality, when i heard her tell him that I said to myself this is why so many dudes fell victim to the game instead of getting out when things were good :smh:.

She looks good on IMDB.

I can't stand Ghosts wife, hopefully he kicks her to the curb. Not a fan of the actress either, might go back to her playing Kim in Notorious.

I have to admit I was shocked at all the nudity, from her as Lil Kim to this. I don't know what it means for her future as an actress and being taken seriously. I liked her on Mad Men and the play boy club {short lived NBC show}. Ghost can't dead her, based off how she responsded to him and Angela's reunion. Showing her goods to Sean, and playing with herself :smh:. She would make sure his empire crumbled if he deaded her.

This last episode was better. Its turning out to be a pretty good show.

I just watched all three eps yesterday and I really like it. Hope it makes it.

Just finished the last episode. It's picking up. Ghost gotta be more careful esp with them public dates. Wanna know who the girl on the motorcycle working for

There's a possibility of 50's character getting bigger if he gets out.

I feel like they might eventually let him out and play a 50 vs. ghost angle. Even tho ghost is taking care of his kid, he didnt seem to happy when his son was talking bout ghost

Seeing its 50's show basically, i can see him becoming the villian in this series eventually

I watched episode 3 last night and caught episode 2 On Demand.  Really like the show thus far, good character development and the show has a good production look. 

Just finished the last episode. It's picking up. Ghost gotta be more careful esp with them public dates. Wanna know who the girl on the motorcycle working for

Looks like she working for dolo now. Whoever hired her told her to go back to MIA, she obviously has other plans

The funniest dude is the pedophile snitch, his dialogue with the agents always crack me up. I don't understand how the wife can be mad at Ghost for trying to get clean and probably out of the drug game. 
Because in that first episode, she saw the money he made for the night and it wasn't as much as he makes dealing. She doesn't want to lose or leave the lifestyle that she is accustomed to. That and his street cred and being respected.

Like when he asked her "what did you think I would be when you got with me?" and her reply was "the biggest drug dealer in NY." 

real talk after this line, i would've deaded the whole relationship. he even hit he with 'that's it? you never saw me for anything more than that?' and she hit with with the, what more is there steeze. nahhh. As a man, that can't be all you see of me. Plus she be line steppin anyways, she doesn't know how to play her part. And true story..she just comes off as the jealous, vindictive, shady af type, that would either screw you over, set you up, or drop dime on you all because you made her mad one day. **** her little 3LW ***.

Yea he can't get rid of her. She has too much info on him and on all those accounts and stuff with him. She definitely would be trying to destroy his empire if he were to get rid of her. She might try something crazy once she finds out about Angela later on as it is. 

I can't believe how he lets his guard down when he is with Angela though. Out in public chilling. Kissing her right on the sidewalk and everything. I just knew wifey was going to be watching him from a distance when that happened. Just as bad for Sean to be pulling up as he is doing it. He is definitely the wild card. Whether 50 told him some dirt, he knows Ghost'z dirt, and he knows what the wife is doing with him as well. 

Oh this is dude from the show Dark Blue that was out a few years ago.

I just watched the first 3 episodes, they were pretty good. His wife is something elee. :lol:

Last edited:
Yea he can't get rid of her. She has too much info on him and on all those accounts and stuff with him. She definitely would be trying to destroy his empire if he were to get rid of her. She might try something crazy once she finds out about Angela later on as it is. 

I can't believe how he lets his guard down when he is with Angela though. Out in public chilling. Kissing her right on the sidewalk and everything. I just knew wifey was going to be watching him from a distance when that happened. Just as bad for Sean to be pulling up as he is doing it. He is definitely the wild card. Whether 50 told him some dirt, he knows Ghost'z dirt, and he knows what the wife is doing with him as well. 

cheaper to keep her.

Tonights episode was ehhhh. For some reason I think 50's character is the one behind the hits on Ghost and the crew. The redhead Tommy was smashing had the most erect nipples I've seen on TV/Movie

yea tonight it was OK Ghost wife is foul & sneaky though trying to get intel on Ghost dealings from Sean...I wanna see whats going to be the outcome of that situation when Ghost find out she's seducing Sean...Its gonna be cool to see when Angela finds out Ghost is the distributor too...

Last edited:

cheaper to keep her.

nah, cheaper to off her. like dude said, too much info is known by her and too big of a risk. and now with all that's going on between her and Sean it'd be better to get rid of her.

I was out on this show after last week.
I am officially IN after this weeks show.

10/10. Will be the highest rated ep of the season on IMDB. Funny, I always like to compare the ep I thought was best to the voting on IMDB.

Going to be hard to top this one.
I'm In though
**** is money.

I'm feeling the show so far. Seems pretty solid. Tommy reminds me Johnny Gat from Saint's Row though :lol:. Just hot headed and always taking things way overboard

Back
Top Bottom