POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

^ word. he knew what he was doing, and so did she. he knew he had a wife, shorty knew she had a bf, yet both failed to reveal that info. Meeting for intimate lunches and romantic outings to the museum, it was a courtship. Homie got that kiss in the rain. **** was basically the notebook.

Yea when you see an old friend, and youre catching up, telling about your club, your success, HOW DO YOU LEAVE OUT YOUR WIFE AND KID.

You leave your wife and kid out of the conversation because it's not a part of macking, he was macking

Son definitely was trying to smash from the jump. :lol: Cats is saying that there was nothing wrong with that convo/encounter, but if it was their wives running from one end of a club to another wild thirsty trying to "catch up" with an old friend, they'd have a problem that would more than likely end in violence

Hell I know damn well id have a problem with it :lol:

Lol @ the notebook kiss. 

I'm for sure going to have a problem if I see my girl on the hunt like that in the club. Tasha isn't tripping. She knows what up, because she knows how females are, they cutting Ghost for the money or for other reasons, like she did, straight up

Tasha is acting funny wth Sean because Keisha (LaLa's character) is in her ear

Last edited:

It started because she wanted some attention. (The show she put on in the truck) Keisha indirectly gave her the idea to use him to get info though.

Sean so open he ignored the straight yamb lob Keisha threw at him :smh:

Tommy is ******* up too ...banging two chicks who work for you in a place where you launder money...one of whom is a crazy coke head.

The other thing I don't like about the show is the bs attention to detail. WTH is this ****. How hard would it have been to put a real bill on that stack? Who the **** is that? Come on Fif

comeon bro :smh: u are def are just lookin for a reason to **** on the show....... son is really complaining abt fake money....FAKE MONEY!!!!!

Last edited:
The other thing I don't like about the show is the bs attention to detail. WTH is this ****. How hard would it have been to put a real bill on that stack? Who the **** is that? Come on Fif

comeon bro :smh: u are def are just lookin for a reason to **** on the show....... son is really complaining abt fake money....FAKE MONEY!!!!!

how am i ******** on it? i already said i liked it. it's just wack that they took the easy way out. Maybe just because I like really amazing shows, that I make the mistake of comparing everything to breaking bad, the wire, etc. At no time did the dough ever look fake on those. It's just attention to detail. Don't share something on screen if it's gonna look like ****.

comeon bro
mean.gif
u are def are just lookin for a reason to **** on the show....... son is really complaining abt fake money....FAKE MONEY!!!!!
how am i ******** on it? i already said i liked it. it's just wack that they took the easy way out. Maybe just because I like really amazing shows, that I make the mistake of comparing everything to breaking bad, the wire, etc. At no time did the dough ever look fake on those. It's just attention to detail. Don't share something on screen if it's gonna look like ****.
Sounds like you appreciate the "art" in tele shows. The true art of it. Nothing wrong with that. I don't give a **** though

It started because she wanted some attention. (The show she put on in the truck) Keisha indirectly gave her the idea to use him to get info though.

Sean so open he ignored the straight yamb lob Keisha threw at him
mean.gif
Sean gotta be the stupidest guy walking the earth right now, how this chick play him in front of her friend then tell everybody he know that he's pushing up on her to the point the white dude checked him on it and he still creeping thru the house calling shorty name when he can plainly hear the shower running.

If he's not dead by the season finale this show sucks
mean.gif

show is WACK

i dont dig stories that make characters dumb or do unrealistic **** just for an excuse of having drama

they made sure to include the eye candy for both males and females thats for sure

but hey
if one goes for that sorta thing

Episode 4 deff picked up the pace with the storyline.... That girl Tommy is banging is wild.... :nerd:

Sean gotta be the stupidest guy walking the earth right now, how this chick play him in front of her friend then tell everybody he know that he's pushing up on her to the point the white dude checked him on it and he still creeping thru the house calling shorty name when he can plainly hear the shower running.

If he's not dead by the season finale this show sucks :smh:
Yea dude is definitely stupid you don't eff with the Boss's girl period...He seen how TOMMY & GHOST get down no way I would even look at dude wife like that..Dude needs to be murked off his character is very unnecessary to me...

Yea dude is definitely stupid you don't eff with the Boss's girl period...He seen how TOMMY & GHOST get down no way I would even look at dude wife like that..Dude needs to be murked off his character is very unnecessary to me...
He's 50's son..he plays an important role in the show.. 

Sean is asking to get that hawk to his chest.
Ghost's wife is a bird and is going to be responsible for wild bloodshed.
This is how I see it playing out...Sean smashes the wife, Tom Tom and Ghosty find out, them it's off with Sean's head. 50 gets out and comes for both of them ****** heads and becomes the new King of NY...yall ain't think 50 was gonna produce a series and not end up on top in the plot did you? :lol: :lol:..that's just how I think it's going to play out though

I see Tom Tom getting in too deep with the coke head shorty. She's no good. And Angie is going to end up getting Ghost knocked.

Ghost is gonna go out either 1. In jail by Angie, or 2. In a box by Seans pops

All this is just how I see it playing out though

Orrrr, Ghost Wife and Tommy might turn on Ghost. They not feeling the way he neglecting the streets for the club. I can see them forming an alliance to turn on the *****

Sean is asking to get that hawk to his chest.
Ghost's wife is a bird and is going to be responsible for wild bloodshed.
This is how I see it playing out...Sean smashes the wife, Tom Tom and Ghosty find out, them it's off with Sean's head. 50 gets out and comes for both of them ****** heads and becomes the new King of NY...yall ain't think 50 was gonna produce a series and not end up on top in the plot did you? :lol: :lol:..that's just how I think it's going to play out though

I see Tom Tom getting in too deep with the coke head shorty. She's no good. And Angie is going to end up getting Ghost knocked.

Ghost is gonna go out either 1. In jail by Angie, or 2. In a box by Seans pops

All this is just how I see it playing out though

Orrrr, Ghost Wife and Tommy might turn on Ghost. They not feeling the way he neglecting the streets for the club. I can see them forming an alliance to turn on the *****

I was thinking a lot of the same. I don't think Sean smashes though. This last episode makes it seem like she's just running game on him and not even really trying to let him get it.

But before this last episode, I thought the same **** would happen.

Wondering if Ghost got Angie pregnant in 1 shot too.

Wondering if Ghost got Angie pregnant in 1 shot too.

Nahhhh :lol:
That would make it too soap operaish
I think Angie just gonna get sprung off da D and either

1. Fall in too deep in love and then Greg is gonna get Jealous and take Ghost down himself

Or 2. Ghost is gonna **** her over and them Angie takes him down on some woman scorned type ****

3. Wifey is gonna find out and ice out Angie not knowing that she's a cop, and end up doing life in jail.

It's soooo much stuff that can go on. At this point I'm just throwing possible scenarios out :lol:

Good show.

The girl with the pink uggz, I dont understand her.

She's a killer, real stealth for sure. But why does she continue to wear the same loud footwear when shes supposed to stay inconspicuous? She hasnt changed the pink uggz. I dont get that part.

Tommys a funny guy "You got anymore pastrami in here ?"

Sean is an idiot and deserves to get qilt.

Good show.

The girl with the pink uggz, I dont understand her.

She's a killer, real stealth for sure. But why does she continue to wear the same loud footwear when shes supposed to stay inconspicuous? She hasnt changed the pink uggz. I dont get that part.

Tommys a funny guy "You got anymore pastrami in here ?"

Sean is an idiot and deserves to get qilt.
Those aint LUGZ

season finale will reveal that GHOST is the supplier 

On the real maybe I'm just drunk and over analyzing say but I think tommy is behind the hits..his reaction to ghost when he said he was going to kill who is behind the hits seemed insincere

Back
Top Bottom