POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Yeah that's also annoying, Ghost really gonna let his son call him that? Then Tasha gonna refer to him as Ghost when talking to their son? F O H

Who’s man? :rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• 7C3C911B-9DCD-4DAB-9CBD-848D530DA687.jpeg
    7C3C911B-9DCD-4DAB-9CBD-848D530DA687.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 99
I know wavycrocket wavycrocket was going crazy during this episode. Seeing his boy get punked by everyone

Imagine....waking up in a bed with a gun to your head....by a ***** with 50 confirmed killed in the Powerverse....and telling him to get tf on with that scared straight ****, and not even getting a scratch :lol:

Imagine a true psycho that you stole from...scaring you for 5 seconds for stealing from him, and NOT getting paid back....(Part of the game)

Imagine, finessing a full bird from a d boy without having to pay a dollar...all cuz you that ***** :pimp:

Imagine getting into another elite private school, after being put out for selling work...because you interview like seasoned vet, and got pull.

All of that is TARIQ....da Plug, in ONE Episode. Everybody doing all this tough tony ****, and barely leaving a scratch on heem. While he learning the game, bossing up and they running around clueless.

I call this ANOTHER victory for Lor Riq! The #Rise2Power continues :pimp:

Other than Riq glow up....the BEST thing to happen was Dre Wick smoking “BG” bish ***. Glad his clown *** finally gone. Softest dboy I ever seen In my life. Carl Thomas emotional *** boy. ??

Imagine....waking up in a bed with a gun to your head....by a ***** with 50 confirmed killed in the Powerverse....and telling him to get tf on with that scared straight ****, and not even getting a scratch :lol:

Imagine a true psycho that you stole from...scaring you for 5 seconds for stealing from him, and NOT getting paid back....(Part of the game)

Imagine, finessing a full bird from a d boy without having to pay a dollar...all cuz you that ***** :pimp:

Imagine getting into another elite private school, after being put out for selling work...because you interview like seasoned vet, and got pull.

All of that is TARIQ....da Plug, in ONE Episode. Everybody doing all this tough tony ****, and barely leaving a scratch on heem. While he learning the game, bossing up and they running around clueless.

Other than Riq glow up....the BEST thing to happen was Dre Wick smoking “BG” bish ***. Glad his clown *** finally gone. Softest dboy I ever seen In my life. Carl Thomas emotional *** boy. ??
r-kelly-on-cbs-this-morning-1.png

You just gonna rub it in :smh:

Last edited:
Also to note i’d like to remind folks that Tariq’s issue with his father that raised him lovingly, spoiled him, gave him all the good things in life etc. was that he didn’t tell his children he was a drug dealer. He has no sensible motivations for any of this, writers doing **** just because.

Also to note i’d like to remind folks that Tariq’s issue with his father that raised him lovingly, spoiled him, gave him all the good things in life etc. was that he didn’t tell his children he was a drug dealer. He has no sensible motivations for any of this, writers doing **** just because.

Maaaaan....F that ***** Ghost :rofl:

7D0294BB-16C8-411B-AC13-87F065EF0ECD.gif

Angry, lor Chia pet ******. Big Riq looking down on his washed ****

16C262B7-012D-4CE8-BAEE-D45E8015A5C7.jpeg

Rise2Power :pimp:
01ECB58E-1A9A-4C61-B23D-EDD22E2CF051.jpeg

CE61F815-745B-43BE-B886-87027CE4E62C.jpeg

Lil dumb *** *****. Getting in prestigious, exclusive private schools, networking with future powerful leaders but he want to move packs on the corner.

Trump better hire Ghost for his next campaign. Homeboy went from from kingpin club owner facing murder charges to Genius political strategist. Ghost would have reached an agreement w whistleblowers re: Ukraine :nthat:

***** you need to be working on Councilman O-Dogg's campaign with these types of spin. :lol:

maybe riq is really with the ****s but seeing how he has snacked everyone even his old family something has to happen to him..hes basically dre wick 2.0 pulling scandalous moves

i like lala but her acting on this show is horrible lol..her character, riq, and tasha..all three need to be pistol. whipped for bird **** that they're doing

Back
Top Bottom