POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ghost stopped Tommy from killing him pretty easily lol. These dudes don't really hate each other.

Riq getting punked all episode except when he blackmailed Dre lol. Riq is terrible at lying but everyone falls for it except Tasha and LaKeisha.

Dre Wick lol

2bit and Spanky dying this season.

About time Ghost talk to his son like that.

Reminds me how I talk to @wavycrocket LIL *****

Anyone notice how often they say N now? Barely heard that **** for 4-5 seasons and now it’s every other scene. **** doesn’t sound authentic, makes it seem faker than it already does

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,this is so ****in bad. Tasha telling Riq this is who you are and we gotta accept it, blah blah. I can’t lose another kid so I’ll teach you how to sell drugs. This **** is so ****in dumb.

Last edited:
Everybody was dumb this episode...at least Ghost tried to check Riq but too little too late, that boy been lost all respect for his pops

And Riq sold some pills at his prep school for a few weeks and everybody acting like he’s lil Scarface :lol: :smh: ...he don’t really know nothin, can barely find his own supply just ride out his tantrums, make him go to school and his drug dealing phase will pass ... But nope his Moms getting yo deeper in the game to save his life, wtf?? :smh: :sick:

The fall of Riq was in full motion

Ghost checking his *** like the lil disloyal mother****er that Riq is; then running his pockets like Jason be doing to him....
giphy.gif

Then Tommy punking his *** and hanging that lil **** boi off of the side of a building....
giphy.gif

His sucka *** had to crawl to Dre for a reup, and his clown *** don't eem know how to move that struggle brick. Setting the stage for the downfall...
giphy.gif

But Tasha's dumbass thinking it is a good idea to make him the next Ghost, and teach her teenage son how to sell drugs. Potentially saving his clown ***....

giphy.gif

Seeing Riq get sonned by Ghost and Tommy this episode filled me with joy.
1570380852863.png

Riq then proceeds to son Dre Wick, who then proceeds to go full Dre Wick to get out of a dire situation. :lol: :smh:

RIP BG.

How you suppose to be about dat life but getting got by Lakeisha?
1570380938207.png

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford was right, Jason just be making this **** up as he goes. :lol: :smh:

You throwing temper tantrums last episode like a disappointed Pops because you see Ghost and Tommy together on some "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME!" steez

Now you want them to be your co-distro. You minus whale kill yo self because you know where this is headed.

Why didn't Saxe put a ankle monitor on Dre Wick from the jump?

Speaking of Saxe:

"They're good at killing witnesses." :smh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If this ain't the most white privilege/#BecausePower response.
1570381518843.png

Mother****er, you be serving these people up Ghost and Tommy where they have to do very little to kill them talmbout they good at killing witnesses.
1570382136687.png

And in true #BecausePower fashion, Saxe only gets placed on leave, after yet another ****-up.

Tasha going for mother of the year award trying to "teach Riq the game" so she doesn't lose another child, meanwhile the real Ghost, Yas on another 6 month hiatus, even though the show's shenanigans are over a 6 month period.

Last edited:
Man Dre Wick the GOAT!

I said 3 episodes so let’s see ifJason takes that L in these next 2 before the season split

Glad to see ghost taking drinks once more. Came up with that plan instantly.

Back
Top Bottom