POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tasha was able to tell them exactly where she suspected Silver's body was because that was the last place where they had sex and the last place she saw him. She couldn't prove that he killed him...she just knew if he did, it was right after he saw them there.

Tasha was able to tell them exactly where she suspected Silver's body was because that was the last place where they had sex and the last place she saw him. She couldn't prove that he killed him...she just knew if he did, it was right after he saw them there.

But why would Tasha assume ghost killed him right after they had sex?

It would have made more sense to say "the last place I saw him was at that parking garage"

Still the best James St. Patrick reaction.

giphy.gif

This ***** legit be roaring man. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But why would Tasha assume ghost killed him right after they had sex?

It would have made more sense to say "the last place I saw him was at that parking garage"

I agree with you. That would have made more sense. But her description of the location is the key IMO. She goes on to explain how there are no cameras and it's hidden away, hence the reason they had sex there. If no one could see them get down, then no one would see Ghost take him out either. That's just my guess tho

Back
Top Bottom