POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Like I said before, the faces Ghost were making when he was putting hands on Tasha were hilarious...

3emjkw.gif

Okay so I'm just about caught up.
About to start ep9 now, Scorched Earth.
Man hold up, I figured ep10(next week) would be the Series Finale but, nope.......

MID Season Finale?
Man what else can happen?
They gonna murk the whole cast before Book2 pops off?

Have they even Cast for Book2 yet?
What is going on....

Okay so I'm just about caught up.
About to start ep9 now, Scorched Earth.
Man hold up, I figured ep10(next week) would be the Series Finale but, nope.......

MID Season Finale?
Man what else can happen?
They gonna murk the whole cast before Book2 pops off?

Have they even Cast for Book2 yet?
What is going on....

All I know is they got Mary j blige casted :pimp:

They just threw Cash’s dad first rip of the episode ... where this dude been at ?? :lol:

Then he asked Tommy, you coming back to get him :lol:

Dude came off like he n tommy was cool with eachother talking about well if you need me you know where im at (or somethinng like that)

Tasha trying to act surprised when she found out LaKeisha was dead, top five worst acting scenes ever. Ever...:lol:

Nah what was worse when Saxe & Blanca showed up and (like always) facial expression switches up to that terrible " oh whatever do you mean" proper upscale holier than thou white lady tone

What detective is going to get a precise location to a body and not even have a side eye to the person that told them :stoneface:

Ghost takes Jason's phone texts on it but only wipes the fingerprints from the screen, meanwhile when hes cleaning it got his fingers pressed against the back of AND when he puts it back in the coat. Bruh if you worried about DNA then you should 1. Have jason blood somewhere on you 2. Have jason's DNA on you (from the struggle) 3. Have your hair/skin etc on Jason from (the struggle) --- not to mention in that expensive as part of NYC there's cameras (maybe even people) watching you.

So how they just randomly introduce a new dude to Tommy's crew thar he aint even met before. And tommy just chillin off and not a single cop saw him, only his 2 members that clearly say out loud oh thats Tommy watching us

Ghost/Tasha mush scene :lol:

Was waiting on Big Sean to finally come clean he was undercover but also be on his capt'n save a --- and help tasha get out

They had Cash laying like a 3 year old that carried in n put down for nap. Dont wanna disturb em so you just leave em in their coat n shoes

Last edited:
Tasha getting Ghost out the way to make room for dark skin good brother that reminds you somewhat of Kanaan son but might just be the feds.

Since season 1 its been winter time the entire show. When these MFs gonna have a christmas episode!? At least Yaz can feel "loved" with some gifts

Tasha moved in to her lil apartment and they gave baby girl a cameo. We've had at least 5 scenes now in Tasha apt and baby girl aint nowhere to be seen.

I guess they dropped the whole missing person search for Silver's sweet self

Make it about 10 scenes now, only diff is Ghost just mentions Yaz even though she doesnt exist.

Oh now Silver pops back up :stoneface:

Yes but they’d learn he was the subject of a DEA investigating for running drugs. And even still I don’t want a man accused of murder as the right hand man on my campaign. Nope

even now, he’s still under investigation for a bunch of stuff and nope, fam just running around in broad daylight shooting up ambulances

Yeah, I really enjoy this show but you can't think too hard about what's going on. This show has awful attention to detail and so many storylines that lead to dead ends. Do you know how many people that ghost and Tommy have killed where they are either the last person to see that individual alive or they are the only person on the scene?

Tommy killed Proctor in Ghosts house, Tommy killed Angie right there in front of Ghost, Tasha killed Keisha in Tommy's house and Tommy killed a Homeland security agent in Proctor's house and you're telling me none of these cops can connect any dots? I know it's a TV show but how incompetent are we supposed to believe law enforcement is?

Just the fact that James St. Patrick is "around" so many dead bodies, crimes and investigations would totally destroy any chance of a political career.

Back
Top Bottom