POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tommy dipping from the crib after that run-in Paz

tenor.gif

tommy moved back to his actual house that he copped with keisha. 'a blood stain is orange after you wash it 3 or 4 times in the tub, that's normal, aint it Norman?'

I always find it funny when they mention Ghost criminal enterprise or crime network and at this point, the only one's left are him and Tommy.

I always find it funny when they mention Ghost criminal enterprise or crime network and at this point, the only one's left are him and Tommy.

and no proof of anything really. no witnesses, no finger prints, nothing. Idk what they were thinking was gonna happen if he confessed to Paz anything. That's not how the legal system works. It doesn't just go on what you know, you have to prove it. He could confessed to murking JFK, they arent gonna arrest him for it. Not to mention, off the record confessions mean diddly squat lol. That whole bit was cringe.

Cracking up at 2Bit’s rise to power in real life :lol:

I just assumed Dre’s girl was Estelle because I read that in here:rofl:

Probably a bottom 5 episode this week

All this **** is ****ed up...

Mastermind writting would be .....

Proctors daughter somehow ended talking to someone in the DAs office with political ties to the democrats. She gave the recording that implicated Tommy and maybe Ghost. Since James was already nominated as Lt Gov. Ain't no way they're going to let him fall, so instead they gave him two options. Go to jail or we act like you got killed and move you elsewhere. He chose option #2 but that would leave Tommy as loose end, so they found his *** and gave him the same deal.

Now they are in Miami owning clubs and dealing weight undercover.

I mean that loose end is big AF. Like she has all the incriminating evidence around her neck. Unless she grows up and kills James and this was just a glimpse of the future ....

Bah .....

Back
Top Bottom