POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Repped because this is completely possible in this world. Everybody's dead, off the board, pan to an executive penthouse office with a huge chair... The chair spins around, it's Kendrick smirking.

1578933057510.gif

Repped because this is completely possible in this world. Everybody's dead, off the board, pan to an executive penthouse office with a huge chair... The chair spins around, it's Kendrick smirking.
Everybody involved with writing that gonna have to catch the fade

Impossible considering she played an adult on TV in the early 90s. Or you mean the character?

If Ramona or Tasha's side ***** is the one that killed Ghost imma be pissed. I can see these writers doing some random ****.

It has to be either be Riq, Tommy, or Tasha for it to mean anything.

Fun fact: Tv Power writers stopped tweeting in 2018.

One of the most annoying storylines is the girl and the daycare daddy....I think I have it figured out....

The dude that smashed Tasha at daycare is either fam or the boss of the girl that Riq was messing with at Chot (sp)

No way they drum up that storyline and then forget that he sold drugs and she was on the phone with someone.

Paz storyline was kinda hard to get through. I mean I’m not looking for Emmy writing here, but damn! This gotta hurry up and end. Turrible...

The hell Tommy go? News just broke of this man death and they cashin out. Did all that and lost her benefits anyway. Hell at this point I don’t even believe Ghost is dead.

Paz storyline was kinda hard to get through. I mean I’m not looking for Emmy writing here, but damn! This gotta hurry up and end. Turrible...

The hell Tommy go? News just broke of this man death and they cashin out. Did all that and lost her benefits anyway. Hell at this point I don’t even believe Ghost is dead.
He’s not

Fun fact: Tv Power writers stopped tweeting in 2018.

One of the most annoying storylines is the girl and the daycare daddy....I think I have it figured out....

The dude that smashed Tasha at daycare is either fam or the boss of the girl that Riq was messing with at Chot (sp)

No way they drum up that storyline and then forget that he sold drugs and she was on the phone with someone.

They drop stuff all of the time.

Can somebody refresh my memory on what happened do the dude that was messing with Tasha during the daycare situation?

Next episode is going to focus on Tommy and his disappearing act.

Back
Top Bottom