POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

That would be amazing too bad the writing sucks and they won’t think of that. Reminds me of Carlitos way with this ending :pimp:
tommy already killed her last season ya dont pay attention that ghost paid her to leave and tommy caught her at apartment right before she was leaving

What happened to that fine azzz white chick Ghost was doing business with can’t remebe her name but she was nice!

Forgot i didnt add my lil comment.

Paz episode was dumb. Everyone knew she wasnt going to kill him. Her episode provide absolutely nothing (unless we gonna take from it that tasha and tommy mom's was getting their cut of the will, and tash had no reaction)

My List of Who Did NOT Shoot Ghost:
1. Tommy
2. Dre
3. Paz
4. Tariq
5. Saxe
6. Tasha

Still on the List:
1. Tate - he aint got it in him though
2. Ramona
3. Ghost Uncle
4. 2 Bit
5. Kanan

Who Did It?
1. 2 Bit - his woman write the show
2. Ramona - she knows ghost aint clean
3. Ghost Uncle - old beef and now he knows how to find ghost

Last edited:
My List of Who Did NOT Shoot Ghost:
1. Tommy
2. Dre
3. Paz
4. Tariq
5. Saxe
6. Tasha

Still on the List:
1. Tate - he aint got it in him though
2. Ramona
3. Ghost Uncle
4. 2 Bit
5. Kanan

Who Did It?
1. 2 Bit - his woman write the show
2. Ramona - she knows ghost aint clean
3. Ghost Uncle - old beef and now he knows how to find ghost
2 Bit was in jail when he got shot

There's a leaked clip floating around and it's very interesting. I won't post it here, but do a Google search if you're interested.

Careful scrolling my dudes. the leak is out there. I was just innocently scrolling fb and someone posted it. People are the worst. And they're set on auto play.

I know who shot son. smh.

Dawg I hate spoilers with a passion.

Careful scrolling my dudes. the leak is out there. I was just innocently scrolling fb and someone posted it. People are the worst. And they're set on auto play.

I know who shot son. smh.

Dawg I hate spoilers with a passion.
Ghost shot Ghost........we knew it

Back
Top Bottom