POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
skip1.png
sabu.png
**** was so telegraphed. Ya'll have fun with Book 2
pachah1.png

Did they really use Wonder Woman slo mo bullets in a scene to kill ghost?! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

One thing about the spoiler is how clueless people really are.

"Blank shot him but he's not dead though" next post is a scene from shot caller.

The ending is predictable and stupid.

Last edited:
Fu
Paz did have the icy Moncler tho. Shawty broke....with a thousand dollar jacket....

I was watching that with my shorty....and she said that’s about the only thing they got right in that episode. I had the Zo gif look :lol:
Son also had the canadian goose joint.

She disabled the comments real quick doe
dead.png

This ***** is so ****ing dumb.

Haters because we cant make sense of the ****ery.

Tommy goes around town shooting up a storm and no cops in sight.

Dre saw Tommy within seconds of going inside of truth and finding Ghost dead.

He drives probably a few minutes, goes into qss gas station sees the news that Ghost is dead and a heap of cops catch him????

Like how the **** does that even work.

Let alone, how is that ***** cop right outside of Truth when the entire things goes down and cant catch tommy or see what happens? Unless she killed Ghost. FOH.

Plus how is this dude strolling the street without cops protecting him when his about to snitch.

Dumb *****.

Did they really use Wonder Woman slo mo bullets in a scene to kill ghost?! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

One thing about the spoiler is how clueless people really are.

"Blank shot him but he's not dead though" next post is a scene from shot caller.

The ending is predictable and stupid.

send the dm

Smh. Finale trash.

tariq shoots him but Tasha pushes him I say...

Last edited:
In Dres episode doesn’t he see Tommy after punching the cop and leaving truth?
Yes .. as he was leaving truth he punched the cop and went into his car. Then I believe he was stopped at the light when he saw Tommy. Then tommy disappeared into what we now know was the inside of truth after the bus passed.

Hence the reason why I just said, the cop is right outside when the shotting took place and Tommy was inside but didnt catch either. Yet Dre is a few blocks down getting gassed saw the news right away about Ghost death and a bunch of cops were able to capture him ... not sure how that worked.

Also, how the **** are all the doors leading to truth unlocked and no security.

Trash.

Yes .. as he was leaving truth he punched the cop and went into his car. Then I believe he was stopped at the light when he saw Tommy. Then tommy disappeared into what we now know was the inside of truth after the bus passed.

Hence the reason why I just said, the cop is right outside when the shotting took place and Tommy was inside but didnt catch either. Yet Dre is a few blocks down getting gassed saw the news right away about Ghost death and a bunch of cops were able to capture him ... not sure how that worked.

Also, how the **** are all the doors leading to truth unlocked and no security.

Trash.

right. So Tommy would’ve heard the shot...and I can see them saying Dre punching jlo gave them the out

Back
Top Bottom