POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

0. A full on black hawk down happening down the street and not 1 siren.

and you have ba tyriq let his sister die, clumsily shoot the cop and now he’s ghost jr.

Yes .. as he was leaving truth he punched the cop and went into his car. Then I believe he was stopped at the light when he saw Tommy. Then tommy disappeared into what we now know was the inside of truth after the bus passed.

Hence the reason why I just said, the cop is right outside when the shotting took place and Tommy was inside but didnt catch either. Yet Dre is a few blocks down getting gassed saw the news right away about Ghost death and a bunch of cops were able to capture him ... not sure how that worked.

Also, how the **** are all the doors leading to truth unlocked and no security.

Trash.

Nvm

That's not an edited clip from the episode. The one with Tariq is.

im lost. I saw the Tariq clip.
Tasha ain’t kill ghost is all I know.

watch it be a dream sequence.

Tariq needs to be in the post credits thinking he the man and proctor jr pops him

Jus seen the Tasha clip....:smh:

I think Tasha claps Tate because she says “I’m not gonna let you destroy MY son.” Key word “MY” because Dre told Tate bout the crooked cop Tariq killed. Tate might use that for leverage or somethin. *shrugs*

Are yall saying he has a hair piece or something? I don't think he does. My lays exactly like that curls at the front at my hairline. I think that's his real hair.
His **** is getting hit by Mickey Da Barber....
Yours may be different but HE's getting this...

Go to 8:20

The writing is incredible on this show! I mean Tasha tryin not to have her Casper get got by the police!

But yet she teaches him the game to protect him, cover up a dead body, Casper hangs out with Kanan, flippin drugs at school and college...but yet ya sons a saint and jus misguided.

OK BISH :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom