POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

So what you're trying to tell me that is was Enes who shot Ghost?
ohhh.png
Yup

What did the episode do for POWER? The show wasn't about TATE and the whole episode was about TATE. Non-sensical storylines were everything just works out his way because of LUCK?

Ramona...a waste of a character. That's all the Tate episode did. Who cares about Cedric

We can agree to disagree. It closed a storyline. That's what it did. There's a lot to complain about, but this wasn't it. Everyone in this show wanted "power" by any means whether it was a corrupt lawyer, drug dealer or politician. Tate being as slimy as he was when we met him, got what he wanted by taking advantage of someone's death; the same someone who purposely sank his campaign.

I'd watch Tommy if this showrunner was nowhere near and it didn't take itself seriously. Just straight extra hammy, over the top and goofy Tommy ****.

Turn it into a dark comedy. It could work, but like you said Courtney Kemp squandered what potential this show had through poor writing and an absurd timeline.

We can agree to disagree. It closed a storyline. That's what it did. There's a lot to complain about, but this wasn't it. Everyone in this show wanted "power" by any means whether it was a corrupt lawyer, drug dealer or politician. Tate being as slimy as he was when we met him, got what he wanted by taking advantage of someone's death; the same someone who purposely sank his campaign.

It was Pazesque episode. He didn't kill GHOST so they could have thrown it into her episode or something. I'm more pissed at the pacing and how they strung us along.

Saxe even got ****ed out of an episode and should have never been a "suspect".

It was Pazesque episode. He didn't kill GHOST so they could have thrown it into her episode or something. I'm more pissed at the pacing and how they strung us along.

Saxe even got ****ed out of an episode and should have never been a "suspect".
I would have been down for a full Tommy episode.

Turn it into a dark comedy. It could work, but like you said Courtney Kemp squandered what potential this show had through poor writing and an absurd timeline.

This is why I said filler...the timeline of how everything goes down was downright disrespectful to Jaime.

The Tate episode had me rollin. Tasha forehead exposed in the finale had me weak. Ghost pulling the okie doke on Riq had me dead.Still feel like I wasted my time and all of these 5 episodes could've been done in 1.

Ghost should've still lived

- Tasha's tiddies. Lawd.

- Tommy kidnapping Lisa Marie and his mom's playing grandma. :lol:

- Tommy lookin like the Terminator all episode. Winning shootouts 1 on 10. Murking Spanky right in the eye in broad daylight.

- Ghost died like a G. :smh:

This episode was better than last week

Back
Top Bottom