POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

It takes a certain level of gaul to kill your dad/husband and then complain about not getting enough in the will. In the end Tasha and Tariq were very unlikeable characters. Tommy was the only likeable cat in the original group and he was a unremorseful, murderous sociopath.

Until the very end I thought that Ghost survived. I thought it was gonna be a situation where he survives at the hospital and assumes a new identity in Cali or some s*** :lol:

So Paz didn't kill Ghost, implicated Angie in a crime so now they get no benefits/pension AND she didn't take the money Ghost left them in the will? So Yaz ruined her sister's legacy for nothing?

I didn't like the converging timelines storytelling device at the time but it makes a whole lot more sense looking back at it. We finally know who was shooting at Ghost and Tommy at the docks :lol:

I don't get why Cedric's the entertainer and his son wanted to kill Ghost so much. I get that they drove from the country but still. :lol: That's a pretty weak motive IMO.

That DNC dude flipped on Walsh in about 3 seconds, crazy.

The logic behind trading a $200K education for a multimillion dollar nightclub is just dumb. Take out a loan, you have millions coming your way once 'Riq is done with school.

I know Tasha and Tariq hate Ghost but Ghost was the only one with any earning power. Their entire lives were funded by Ghost, even if I hated the dude, I'd have every incentive to keep him alive. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

They do flesh out why Tariq wanted Ghost dead though. When you combine that Ghost hit his mom, left him mom for Angie and now he's asking Tariq to take the fall for a murder that Ghost promised he'd take care of, I get why Tariq was so mad

I don't mean to knitpick but how the heck is 'Riq getting into an Ivy League school without even having gotten his GED? The next day too? Nobody is that rich. We didn't even know that Riq was a senior. This show skipped him like 2 grades for the sake of plot

So the big winners were Sax and Tate are the big winners in the end? Kinda corny. I'm glad that Tasha's awful decision making a** got caught in the end. Glad Tasha's boyfriend was smart enough to know he'd need an alibi in case Tasha's back-stabbing a** tried to flip on him

all of this is factual. all of it. not a single period out of place.

Saxe really lost. He got sonned by that ungrateful piece of **** Tariq.

why was q even written into the story?
A red bull is why apparently 😂

smashing the scapegoat after ghost gets killed isn’t suspicious in power universe?

and the chote storyline? 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭. Courtney bum *** distracted by 2bits 2 nuts

Saxe really lost. He got sonned by that ungrateful piece of **** Tariq.

why was q even written into the story?
A red bull is why apparently 😂

smashing the scapegoat after ghost gets killed isn’t suspicious in power universe?

and the chote storyline? 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭. Courtney bum *** distracted by 2bits 2 nuts

At least they kind of wrapped up the Chote-teacher dealing drugs in storyline. In classic power fashion, the introduced the drug dealing teacher who needs product and set up a whole storyline about how Tasha is going to show Tariq the game, only for them to completely drop it midway through the season and not even mention it until the finale.

I feel like the writers room for this show must have been all over the place. Introducing characters and then dropping them. Straight up never mentioning certain characters after the introduction and then bringing them back out of nowhere. No cohesion, no semblance of order or pace. Just throwing stuff together and hoping it works

“Kanaan loved me!” :lol: :rofl:

Sorry for the spoiler guys but here’s the final scene....

ghost is on the catwalk/balcony and begins talking to himself in the mirror. He goes back and forth about his hair piece to the reflection ghost and they discuss how the show tanked so he shoots himself.

At least they kind of wrapped up the Chote-teacher dealing drugs in storyline. In classic power fashion, the introduced the drug dealing teacher who needs product and set up a whole storyline about how Tasha is going to show Tariq the game, only for them to completely drop it midway through the season and not even mention it until the finale.

I feel like the writers room for this show must have been all over the place. Introducing characters and then dropping them. Straight up never mentioning certain characters after the introduction and then bringing them back out of nowhere. No cohesion, no semblance of order or pace. Just throwing stuff together and hoping it works

the call the girl made? That could have easily been q’s daughter/relative working for him. That would have made way more sense than some random daycare meeting that turns to a scapegoat hook up lol

Damn just finished, glad it's done
wow.png

Best part is knowing Ghost is back with his real bae Angie looking down on chickenhead Tasha weeping in a cell
wow.png

Saxe is white privilege personified. Failed upward on an elite level
wow.png

Tariq really said he loved Kanan. What is wrong with that little *****?
wow.png

Red Bull gives you wings and an alibi
wow.png

All of Riqs drug dealing ended up in a quick scene outside of his school in the final episode...We supposed to forget yo had a whole operation taken from him at his old school with lil explanation...and him n his moms supposed to be moving weight for some new cat on the block :lol: :smh:

Pm me if you want links. I’m not pm’n anyone’s who asks me to first. Watch it ASAP because these fool should keep spoiling. Excuse my grammar. These iPhone 3s are slow.

They really killed Ghost for no reason.

Why would Ghost have Riq turn himself in anyway???? No evidence of the murder and no evidence of the cop killing Raina right?

Anyways...

Why the hell would Tasha frame a guy who has nothing to do with it and one that easily leads them to her???? Wtf could his motive possibly be? **** ******ed. These producers insult our intelligence every week.

so...Riq lil gf at choate....she was on the phone...setting him up...and reporting surveillance...

wtf

Like someone said, did Ghost just tell everyone to go home for the night while he shuts off lights in the club? I get you now tapped into that political light but you still got a target on your head. All those people wanted to shoot Ghost but for nothing that was really serious. Saxe wanted his job, Tate got shafted on the campaign but that wasn't really Ghost fault, Paz just wanted revenge for something Ghost ain't even do, Dre just wanted to be a fake Kannan, Tasha/Riq wanted him dead because he "ruined" their lives but they depending on him after he died, and Tommy wanted him dead cause he thought he killed miss gucci money bags until mid episode.

Big plot point they completely glanced over:

Who is raising Yasmine, their youngest daughter? Father is dead, mom is jail for 20+ ans Tariq is away at school. Is the grandmother raising this young girl?

At the will reading, they mentioned that Ghost split his estate up between his 3 kids (with Tariq absorbing Rainas share). Tariq put certain stipulations attached to him getting the money (finishing college with a 3.5) but no such stipulations for Yasmine. Does that little girl get her money now?

Once again, Power just leave this girl hangin'. They probably made her find her own way home after the will reading.

Who is raising Yasmine, their youngest daughter? Father is dead, mom is jail for 20+ ans Tariq is away at school. Is the grandmother raising this young girl?

At the will reading, they mentioned that Ghost split his estate up between his 3 kids. Tariq had certain stipulations attached to him getting the money (finishing college with a 3.5) but no such stipulations for Yasmine. Does that little girl get her money now?

Once again, Power just leave this girl hangin'.
Well the grandmother's rent is paid for a year so I guess she'll watch her for a year but Tasha's day care was still up and running so who handles that?

For all we know, by the time Riq graduates with that 3.5, Yaz gonna be doing the same thing he was doing which is being a mini Ghost.

At the will reading, they mentioned that Ghost split his estate up between his 3 kids (with Tariq absorbing Rainas share). Tariq put certain stipulations attached to him getting the money (finishing college with a 3.5) but no such stipulations for Yasmine. Does that little girl get her money now?

Once again, Power just leave this girl hangin'. They probably made her find her own way home after the will reading.

it’s not glanced over. It’s answered on the show. He forgets her on the show, and forgot to add her to the will as if her existence was a item off a grocery list

Back
Top Bottom