POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Trying to find the explanation of the timeline. I see the tweet about her saying the twins ages were manipulated for continuity. But if the entire show happens in a year then it's really stupid

he outsmarts everyone and gets taken out by his half smart chicken head and her chick?
And another thing....
This lame plot of trying to pin Ghost's murder on "someone"...first Dre...accused by both Tariq and Tasha...then he winds up dead. Then Tasha conveniently attempts to pin it on Q. Feds dumb as hell to not see she was the common denominator.

Third...again why and how was Tariq plotting to kill Ghost when Tommy had already told him Dre was on his way to do it. He said he didn't want to get in the way so why risk being at the scene?

ALLL THIIIIIS.
He told Tommy he wasn't standing in the way. But they already had that stupid *** plan of getting him in the car. The obvious anx of tasha in Q car...seems like they just said "the critics bashing me?!" and just chopped and screwed a finale.

And why Saxes in a hallway looking lost. How the **** all these people have access to a club? Ghost likes standing in the dark overlooking an empty club?

tommy been pulling guns on him all season and not flinch but we got ***** *** Tariq putting fear in him. Ghost should have fought that little boy and threw his *** over the balcony

One thing I noticed was that they didn’t show who was texting who. So maybe these episodes weren’t the final ones or they got lazy. The whole show we’ve seen who the text convos were with

The episodes weren't edited with after effects which is why they still had the timestamp. Someone on the staff leaked the episodes.

Because there was no witnesses...

Don't need one. His fresh dna was at the scene of a cop murder. They'd just put 2 and 2 together. Tv law needs that stuff. Real law doesn't need witnesses or weapons. Just reasonable doubt and a gullible jury. idk how his attorney would defend his fresh blood being there. He had time, opportunity and motive. That's a guilty verdict.

Last edited:
Don't need one. His fresh dna was at the scene of a cop murder. They'd just put 2 and 2 together. Tv law needs that stuff. Real law doesn't need witnesses or weapons. Just reasonable doubt and a gullible jury. idk how his attorney would defend his fresh blood being there. He had time, opportunity and motive. That's a guilty verdict.

True but in POWER they need a witness for any case :lol:

i hate tasha so much much. but not enough to put her in the skyler tariq waltjr hate vip. i hate her in a a different way. almost worse, in that i literally care nothing about her. she was an awful character and deserves to be forgotten.

Finally watched the last two episodes.

Tasha getting none of Ghost's money/assets and getting hemmed up for his murder.
1579811608879.png

Why even ride with Q to Truth when you plotting to kill Ghost?

Why not take a cab?

Half-smart chickenhead indeed.

Q, a character who's had less screen time than the real Ghos,t Yas, easily one of the smartest character on the show, excluding Elisa Marie.

He knew Tasha's jittery *** was on some bull**** when they were in the car so mans got himself an alibi, after procuring dem chocolate yambs one last time.
1579812015558.png

Tasha taking off her wig:

1579812248974.png

Tamika outchea with all pink fit looking like A Pimp Named Slickback.

Ain't mad at Councilman Odogg getting a win in the end, but how the **** is Saxe gonna get a comeup too?
1579822371729.png

This mother****er is responsible for more deaths than Ghost, Tommy and the 1234524372593799 drug kingpins the both of them took out over the course of the show combined. :smh:

Ghost Kanaan putting the battery in Riq's back. :lol:

The epilogue was so unnecessary.

Carl being a young Tommy. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last but not least, **** Riq.
1579822476947.png

Ungrateful *** lil *****.

Hope he gets expelled.

Last edited:
Honestly, I would prefer if these episodes were not the endings and that new ones air this weekend. Cause this ending was not it. Half the stuff did not make sense. Why would they even shoot these scenes? Wasting time and money by doing that. Time will tell though. I really do hate how they milking this.

he took it down. But yes it was on his ig
She had someone at gunpoint saying she couldn’t let them ruin tariqs life.

Also, we’re the “same” scenes that were in the multiple different versions intentionally shot different?

for example in Tommy’s episodehe was about to shoot Tasha in the back. In her episode she was about to be shot on her knees.

that’s just one example

i noticed that too i thought i was tripping like wasnt she standing and not on her knees.

im glad i went ahead and watched the 2 leaked episodes because they were predictable and not worth the wait. Was alot of plot holes.

cant believe they killed off ghost in such a sloppy way

its time for me to hang this show up kanan out and now ghost and maybe tommy i aint bout to watch tasha bad acting and tariq of soft ***

he outsmarts everyone and gets taken out by his half smart chicken head and her chick?

ALLL THIIIIIS.
He told Tommy he wasn't standing in the way. But they already had that stupid *** plan of getting him in the car. The obvious anx of tasha in Q car...seems like they just said "the critics bashing me?!" and just chopped and screwed a finale.

And why Saxes in a hallway looking lost. How the **** all these people have access to a club? Ghost likes standing in the dark overlooking an empty club?

tommy been pulling guns on him all season and not flinch but we got ***** *** Tariq putting fear in him. Ghost should have fought that little boy and threw his *** over the balcony

right how did she not think q was gon flip that was a dumbass idea

This dude really killed his pops because his pops wanted to keep him out of the streets smh

Another thing, if tommy knew tariq and tasha were behind killing ghost, why didn't he confront them before he left town

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom