POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

C11BCB16-BC56-4CE4-85D4-EEC9AE77BDF2.jpeg

power-book-book-2-ghost.jpg

This summer, the network will unveil a spin-off featuring Mary J. Blige as Monet, a very successful woman in Queens who runs her business “with an iron fist,” explains executive producer Courtney A. Kemp.

If you loved what Power had to offer for six seasons, you’ll definitely appreciate Ghost, promises Kemp. “There are some people from the original show as well as a bunch of new characters,” such as Method Man, who will play an ethically challenged lawyer. “It will definitely have a lot of the same elements that you’re used to from Power in terms of criminality, sex, romance, and the legal system. Every scene is still about power.”

I’m hoping those aren’t the legit final episodes...way too predictable.

I don’t like how they never addressed Ghost drinking either. The first season he didn’t drink. And when offered a drink he said he didn’t drink. But they stressed it like he was a former alcoholic. Then the rest of the seasons he was drinking like a fish. If it was an issue that clouded his judgement and made him sloppy that should’ve been pointed out also.

So when Elisa Marie found out Tommy know Tariq and in turn might've had a hand in killing her pops....what up with that outcome.

I hate Tariq bro. As much as Skylar. More than Walt jr.

Back
Top Bottom