POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Why not make the chote chick be related to Q who is related to MJB AND pit them against Tasha and tariq?

why was Q on parole? they used him for a sex scene and a Red Bull. Stupid scapegoat a whole season long.

tommy killed holly and his “pops” but he just gonna let Tariq slide? Even after finding out Tariq almost
Got him killed by Vincent?

noooo, he gets a mustang and drives to ****ing California?!

Y'all keep overestimating the importance of the girl from Choate. She used Tariq as a means to an end. She was broke, she got some money and was able to live like the wealthy kids at her school for once. Once she got what she needed, she dimed him out because of what he represented despite taking part in the criminal activity herself.

Is Kanan gonna be some hood Obi Wan Kenobe for Tariq now? That scene was hilarious
:lol: There's actually a force ghost jedi master named Kanan
hqdefault.jpg

Not eem gon lie, ima watch those spin offs

I’m going to for the ****ery, shenanigans and slander in the thread.

I really need answers about if this will air in the order they are numbered or multiple at the same time. Watch them not eem come out in order and have conflicting story/time lines

I think we all are gonna be watchin the spin-offs. My wife is definitely interested in them so I’ll probably be watchin em as well. :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Y'all keep overestimating the importance of the girl from Choate. She used Tariq as a means to an end. She was broke, she got some money and was able to live like the wealthy kids at her school for once. Once she got what she needed, she dimed him out because of what he represented despite taking part in the criminal activity herself.

yeah, no.

Tyriq
- gets sister killed
- snitches on Proctor and gets him killed
-snitches on Kanaan and gets him killed
-kills dad
- gets mom locked up for his crime
- snitched on tommy and almost got him killed

bro the worst character in the history of TV

No wonder the youngest sister stayed out of the way lol...

Wow, coming for someone's intelligence over a Power plot is wild. You might have to throw hands.

im saying.

this savant smarter than all of us. Unless I’m the only dense one who can’t see this theory of her just playing “bad” to fit in.

Tariq was playing “bad” to fit in all series long so maybe I am dense. 😂

Back
Top Bottom