POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Blows my mind that Ghost didn’t have a security detail on him after closing up “Truth” after all the incidents that has happened there! Homie jus turnin off all the lights reminiscing old times at the club feelin all nostalgic. Smfh

Ghost was literally jus sittin in dark jus waitin to get popped! C’mon Courtney, I’m not convinced!

- "Half smart chickenhead" :lol:. Ghost was on another level on last days.

- Why did they change the ending with how Tommy paused on killing Tasha?

- Saxe is the worse TV cop ever. Son just framing people all willy nilly.

- Water head *** Tariq. One minute "you're not my father Ghost, I hate you". The next "How can you do this to me dad!". Him being the end of Ghost is just ridiculous. His whole story is based on some teenage rebellion. "You didn't tell me you were a drug dealer so now Ima drug dealer". It's still a bad storyline. Not interested in a Tariq show at all.

- I am looking forward to the flashback season with Ghost and Tommy coming up in the game. That lil snippet looked nice.

I knew where this show was going, but seeing it happen was something else.

I can't believe Courtney felt giving Half Smart Chickenhead Jr. and wavycrocket wavycrocket a win was what the streets wanted.

When I saw the show ended with Riq in College, I had it; there is no justice in this world. C'mon Courtney...
jessie-reaction-he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-breaking-bad-1380394858M.gif

Last edited:
- Why did they change the ending with how Tommy paused on killing Tasha?

We touched on this earlier in the thread but I believe it’s because the episodes were depicted from each characters perception/memory. So one episode was Tommy’s vantage point and the other was Tasha’s hence why they were so noticeably different. although another less plausible and reasonable explanation wouldn’t surprise me with these writers :lol:

When I saw the show ended with Riq in College, I had it, there is no justice in this world. C'mon Courtney...

Tariq is like a 15 year old black kid that got kicked out two private schools within in months, one being drug related, yet I’m supposed to believe that a leading university just agreed to accept him mid-semester? That **** is unbelievable for even the most privileged of privileged white kids.

Also - how an NYC winter gonna last six months in a global Warming atmosphere? Writers really just stopped giving a **** after the first few seasons :lol:

Stayed out of here since the Tommy episode, I should’ve just got it spoiled this was such a disappointing ending. Good luck to anybody watching Book 2 this s*** was so trash :rofl:

from a business standpoint, whomever is calling the shots, is an idiot. ghost and tommy were the show. if you were going to do spinoffs, why kill off the person that is the show and put your money on reek, tasha or kanan/younger years to carry a few more seasons.

Yeah killing Ghost is stupid unless it was the actor's request to be free of this ****. Really they already killed him by all of sudden making him unstable.

The writing on this show is so lazy. Good it is over and I can cancel Starz.

So that was the best reason they could come up with to kill Ghost. Smh.

When I saw the show ended with Riq in College, I had it; there is no justice in this world. C'mon Courtney...
jessie-reaction-he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-breaking-bad-1380394858M.gif

Not only that....but ‘Riq is about to come into a fortune in 6 months. That ***** is supposedly a genuis....and we just watched him complete 4 years of high school (without graduating) and enroll in college And get room and board in a fort night. A 3.5 gpa at a 4 year university is just an inconvenience for the Prince of NY. Ghost being short sighted again :lol:. That ain’t bout nuffin.

6BAD63B1-EE75-43C0-BDC0-71212F4A0D43.jpeg

Just another money-making opportunity and shenanigans for ole ‘Riq! My Riq 🤗

As I mentioned, Tariq privileged as hell too, though. Lil man got into college with like 2 years of HS, 2 expulsions, not graduating and no SATs. Got the fully scholly on top of that.

Not only that....but ‘Riq is about to come into a fortune in 6 months. That ***** is supposedly a genuis....and we just watched him complete 4 years of high school (without graduating) and enroll in college And get room and board in a fort night. A 3.5 gpa at a 4 year university is just an inconvenience for the Prince of NY. Ghost being short sighted again :lol:. That ain’t bout nuffin.

6BAD63B1-EE75-43C0-BDC0-71212F4A0D43.jpeg

Just another money-making opportunity and shenanigans for ole ‘Riq! My Riq 🤗
You and that lil ***** gotta catch a mean fade

One of the worst things they did during the second half of the last season was completely change Ghosts personality. During the first half of the season after Angie died, Ghost was very remorseful and wanted to change his ways (he chose not to kill the informant and gave her money to start a new life, etc.)

Then, for no reason in the second half of the season he's some trash talking bully who consistently taunts Tasha, Tommy and Tate. Where did this come from? There was no triggering event yet he pulled a complete 180 personality-wise.

I know they were trying to drum up drama and create motive for people to kill him so they could have the "who shot Ghost?" Storyline but the way they executed it was very poor.

Back
Top Bottom