POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

To be fair NYC does have a ton of ****ty mom's 😂
Brah Power takes that **** way past ****** into full-on buffoonery fueled child endangerment

Woman got a home where she could bring her son so he doesn't have to live in the hood and she doesn't do it, even after it is pointed out to her she has the option to do for a while she doesn't do it, even after a bounty is placed on his head she doesn't do it, even after she couldn't broker a deal to secure his 100% safety she doesn't do it

What she does instead is drive him to a secluded place, puts a gun in his hand, then allows him to enter the drug game fully, and rationalizes it with some nonsense about astrology

Brah Power takes that **** way past ****ty into full-on buffoonery fueled child endangerment

Woman got a home where she could bring her son so he doesn't have to live in the hood and she doesn't do it, even after it is pointed out to her she has the option to do for a while she doesn't do it, even after a bounty is placed on his head she doesn't do it, even after she couldn't broker a deal to secure his 100% safety she doesn't do it

What she does instead is drive him to a secluded place, puts a gun in his hand, then allows him to enter the drug game fully, and rationalizes it with some nonsense about astrology
I hear you 100%

But in reality this is about Kanan's childhood which is loosely based around 50 Cent himself

She's legit playing his mom's with some Hollywood sprinkled in

You're acting like dudes come out the womb hard lol. Life happens, and circumstances arise that takes their innocence away and exposes the hard truth of the world they live in. Some sooner than others.

Dudes aren’t 15 year old squares, turning into killers at 16.

stop the nonsense.

she’s bad?
patina-miller.jpg

KHUFU KHUFU

My homeboy was like that. A barber - always cut hair in the neighborhood and was goofy. Never gotten in trouble.

Senior year of high school dude was basically killing a person every weekend. 3 bodies.

yup sure.

they showed 0 signs and were straight ***** and just threw all that out the window into a killer? FOH.

yes. Dude wanted to fit in. Caught a body. Doing life too. Dude grew up in the burbs.

javaris crittenton was an A student from the burbs in Atlanta. Got drafted by the lakers and started banging. Killed a man and he’s serving 23 years. It happens

yes. Dude wanted to fit in. Caught a body. Doing life too. Dude grew up in the burbs.

javaris crittenton was an A student from the burbs in Atlanta. Got drafted by the lakers and started banging. Killed a man and he’s serving 23 years. It happens

Crazy how his life would’ve been different if he didn’t get drafted by LA. Or was he always crazy?

Never watched the reek series. How was it?
I’m digging this kanen series though. But wasnt it established that he knew ghost and Tommy since they were like children or was that something i made up in my mind?

Javaris is from Young Thug’s hood. Cleveland Ave. Faaar from the suburbs. choir boy stuff ain’t what it seemed with him. He was known/been around it. He kept getting robbed by them ROC cats, ironically enough….and that pushed his hand. Poor example.

Him jumping off the porch and becoming Mansfield at an older age in LA is different tho. But he he wasn’t some super square. Great Article btw.

But yes. It’s dudes that completely jump out the window and become with it, that you ain’t expect as kids growing up. But the majority of the time, they don’t go from Corey in the house to Suge Knight.

And Suge himself, was a good kid turnt MOB, but even he as a kid wasn’t Disney.

Bad casting :lol:

The issue isn't that Disney dude is a square

The issue is him in that role. He's not supposed to be a square, but he looks like a Disney kid. Did y'all forget the battery scene? Young Kanan isn't supposed to be a square, he just wasn't involved in the family business, but he was still in the streets.

All the men in this series are fine. Except kanan and friends. Watching for that reason alone. Loving the nostalgia from shoes, music, haircuts jewelry you name it. Kanan crew definitely giving me juice vibes. The boricua screams radames. Or however you spell it.

Back
Top Bottom