POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

i love how the PR shortie fell in love with the uncle bc he was ducking for cover and happened to knock her down with him :lol:

Dude got some vagina and got shot the same night ….. cold blooded

good episode
I could see knann turning on his moms eventually …. And could see why he rocked with jukebox

Sacrifice the boy to keep your boy alive but you keep him in the game which inevitably kills him down the road :smh: Nasty cycle
Shows sort of boring to me 🤷‍♂️
A little slow but Power loves bodies so we can only assume all of these people besides Kanaan & Juke end up dead by the end of this so I imagine it’ll pick up probably coinciding with whenever Kanaan makes the turn.

i still have to catch E2 but i mean yea its hard to fill the shoes of a powerhouse like tariq :nthat:
417db2abb4a402602cef5d8db0b944a41203d7c7.gifv

Show seems like a weekly Get Rich or Die Trying and a 50 Cent vanity piece

It's like Walking Dead. We didn't need another show with a woman head of the drug family. Did they have to have his mom as the head or involved? They need to improve the writing on the existing one, instead of having some sort of extended Power Universe.

It will be interesting to see how fast they advance past young Kanan.

Starz app on my Xbox won't play Episode 3 for some reason. Blacks out after the previews.

Back
Top Bottom