POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The entire cast is dripped out. Even the minor characters. That's why the writing is so bad. They're spending the entire budget on wardrobe.
This is another mind boggling part of the show to me. Folks are always complaining about money yet buying/wearing the most expensive clothes, cars and jewelry. Also the fact that come up with high 6 to 7 figures in no time despite having seemingly small operations. I don’t even know that Barksdale organization at its prime could get you $1MM in three days.

Time, money, the US education system, logic, seasonal weather and age don’t exist within the Power universe.

This is another mind boggling part of the show to me. Folks are always complaining about money yet buying/wearing the most expensive clothes, cars and jewelry. Also the fact that come up with high 6 to 7 figures in no time despite having seemingly small operations. I don’t even know that Barksdale organization at its prime could get you $1MM in three days.

Time, money, the US education system, logic, seasonal weather and age don’t exist within the Power universe.
Zeke is an idiot. All dude had to say was "That's absurd" or "Thats foolishness". Then Tereek boo thang is running around with this ticky tacky watch. **** louder than my phone alarm. Hombre from Southland trying to wife up Mary Jay and inherit all this madness. I suspect he's an informer though.

I still don't know wtf i'm watching with this show. I'm still confused.

So Zeke was the first born child and the other Puerto Rican father in jail wifed her up and she lied and said it was her nephew?? She also lied to Zeke his whole life that she been his Aunt?? So the father was in Zekes life just as much as the other 3 children?

I don't understand why a mom would do that.

Jamele doing what she normally does, tries to bring a brother down as usual.

Brayden is gonna get arrested for showing his face on that smash and grab right???? RIGHT??

I still don't know wtf i'm watching with this show. I'm still confused.

So Zeke was the first born child and the other Puerto Rican father in jail wifed her up and she lied and said it was her nephew?? She also lied to Zeke his whole life that she been his Aunt?? So the father was in Zekes life just as much as the other 3 children?

I don't understand why a mom would do that.

Jamele doing what she normally does, tries to bring a brother down as usual.

Brayden is gonna get arrested for showing his face on that smash and grab right???? RIGHT??

Whenever I find myself confused about something on this show I think to myself “Because Power” and it all makes sense.

vlcsnap-2021-12-12-17h38m54s002.png

He most likely did 6 yrs of HS like Lenny Cooke and a lot of other basketball players did, then he prolly did 2 yrs at Juco before transferring to Stansfield

wait it just hit me. How many times did zekes dumb *** get left back to be 23 as a freshmen? :lol:

50 Cent is a good marketer/promoter. When you really break this show down it’s actually pretty bad. This ruse can only last so long.

Although it was network television which generally has longer seasons, Empire lasted six seasons for 102 episodes over ~5.5 years.

Power was 6 seasons, 63 episodes over the same time frame but he flipped it into FOUR separate spin-offs. The ruse isn’t going to be up any time soon. If anything they doubled down and put all their chips in :lol:

Lol the 24 tattoo… lmao Ronnie Bobby Ricky n mike

dawg… Effie n Diana :pimp:

lol grandma wylin… stansfield security is elite

riq gonna offLauren and his grams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom