POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The production team spends more money on the wardrobe than they do the writing. :lol:
The entire cast is dripped out. Even the minor characters. That's why the writing is so bad. They're spending the entire budget on wardrobe.

Look at this ****:

vlcsnap-2021-12-12-18h01m05s101~2.png

Do you know how much that jacket costs in real life? $4800. :lol:

Look at this ****:

vlcsnap-2021-12-12-18h01m05s101~2.png

Do you know how much that jacket costs in real life? $4800. :lol:

Every fit every cast member has on is a minimum of $5k

Mary J family rock Dior/Givenchy to sleep in :lol:. They sitting at a dinner table, with about $50K worth of clothing on between 5 people, while trying to figure out how to come up with any lil bit of money :lol:.

Lauren with the entire Thom Browne outfit. Head to toe, just to spend 45 minutes in a Canonical studies freshman class

Riq fit with the white pants was clean tho.

I have a feeling he’s going to end up with Davis’ or Saxe’s car. The writers are THAT on the nose.

Every fit every cast member has on is a minimum of $5k

Mary J family rock Dior/Givenchy to sleep in :lol:. They sitting at a dinner table, with about $50K worth of clothing on between 5 people, while trying to figure out how to come up with any lil bit of money :lol:.

Lauren with the entire Thom Browne outfit. Head to toe, just to spend 45 minutes in a Canonical studies freshman class

Riq fit with the white pants was clean tho.

I have a feeling he’s going to end up with Davis’ or Saxe’s car. The writers are THAT on the nose.

I started noticing that in the classes. No sweats/joggers, t-shirts and hoodies. :lol:

I wonder what they do with the clothes after they're done.

lmao, this show is soooooo terribly good.
-zeke really talks like he has a mouthful of hot jello.
-part of the budget is spent on clothing & the other on hairlines, it's crazy.
-lauren wearing the entire thom browne outfit was nuts, she handcuffin' riq already too.
-brayden really got his car swiss cheese'd & was excited about it...
-i might be late but i didn't realize that was larenz tate's real brother, lmfaooooo...
-monet had an entire louis vuitton cape coat worth like 8k, just to go get chicken wings.
-even mans sittin' in class who always arguing be freshly dipped in designer.
-during the entire power series, we have never seen a summer or spring.
-the taquito family is the worst drug dealing dynasty ever.
-soooo, dru really said he had a plan, & then skedaddled over to get some d, like a messy queen. i guess he couldn't think clearly on an empty booty.

-so are we not supposed to notice that monet went from driving a 2008 porsche cayenne to a g-wagon, what am i missing here?
- i thought effie & diana was about to sleep together.

The classroom debates are the worst.

Bobby Brown throws on Givenchy suits to catch bodies.

If Zeke has a alibi at the supermarket, are they still paying Meth his 1M? Is that over? I gotta watch it again. Show was all over the place.

I sure didn't have all these offtopic and pointless debates in my Philosophy class. They make class seem so fun. They're never actually doing work or taking exams.

They moved the goal line. It went from Zeke killing Jabari himself to him paying someone to do it.

Back
Top Bottom