POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Them two pulling up like that is a problem!
12A4F03A-3C21-4217-AF2F-E1F15167EE56.jpeg

Spend some of that wardrobe budget on actors/actresses

i wouldn’t change any of the actresses cept MJB. Her angry black woman persona character is over-the-top and just too much. And like others have said, we haven’t seen the family do anything with regard to the trade game to justify the wardrobe and cars. While i like Riq, his storyline, and the stansfield storyline with his classmates, most other ish to ridiculous and stupid imo.

i wouldn’t change any of the actresses cept MJB. Her angry black woman persona character is over-the-top and just too much. And like others have said, we haven’t seen the family do anything with regard to the trade game to justify the wardrobe and cars. While i like Riq, his storyline, and the stansfield storyline with his classmates, most other ish to ridiculous and stupid imo.
It was the same thing with the OG power as well…Ghost and Tommy were supposed to be some big, bad drug dealers but the only thing we saw was them running a Mickey Mouse operation and always scrambling for something (money/plugs/actual product etc) …Ghost actually ran Truth better than anything drug related :lol: :smh:

Get y’all mans

:rofl:

I HAAAAAATE when ****** dye their hair. He sings like he acts.
MJB is my favorite character on the show. She’s in charge of a lot with her simple *** kids trying to make moves too so I get why she’s always mad.
I don’t like the Diana school thing for some reason.

Theres so many characters I barely know their names.

Did they ever say what happen to Zeke's parents on the show?

I don't want to see your face again? Mary is the one who's come to see her

Monet showing up on the campus with the bodies instead of calling. No cameras around, I'm sure.

Her driving to the middle of nowhere and saying find your way back :rofl:

Carrie cracked the case in five minutes. Why is she helping the police again? They don't think it's her.

Is gas $2 a gallon and they have no traffic on Power?

Cane is 6'2 :ohwell:

Like father like son, Tariq with the all black and hoody like he wasn't going to be seen :lol:

Damn, and homeboy thought he was doing good beating up Tariq for being at the house.

Last edited:
Did they ever say what happen to Zeke's parents on the show?

I don't want to see your face again? Mary is the one who's come to see him.

Monet showing up on the campus with the bodies instead of calling.

Her driving to the middle of nowhere and saying find your way back :rofl:

Carrie cracked the case in five minutes. Why is she helping the police again? They don't think it's her.

Is gas $2 a gallon and they have no traffic on Power?

Cane is 6'2 :ohwell:

Like father like son, Tariq with the all black and hoody like he wasn't going to be seen :lol:

Damn, and homeboy thought he was doing beating up Tariq
Zeke parents is Mary j and the dude who is Kane connect

Back
Top Bottom