POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

When did Riq get a car? wtf

They have to show how and when Brayden fixed his car. I was waiting to see the damage. This is why this show is trash.

Cane just scooped up his phone and took it with him and they missed that? hmmm

When did Riq get a car? wtf

They have to show how and when Brayden fixed his car. I was waiting to see the damage. This is why this show is trash.

Cane just scooped up his phone and took it with him and they missed that? hmmm

Sooo many questions regarding inconsistencies within the “PowerVerse”. Alot of things dont make any sense

Enjoy them bars.

vlcsnap-2021-12-19-08h42m45s818.png

Tariq rocking a Patek :lol:

Monet boo always talking about save her. They literally have the same conversation every single time :lol:

I thought Zeke had switched sides in that scene. Gave off @shotsrangout type vibes.

Cane just took Tariq’s phone off the counter.

What were Method Man and Red Man referring to? Almost sounded like they were lovers :lol:

Looked like red man doing a bid for methodman …. He was like you can’t be in here

So Ghost probably has a series of letters for Tariq?

I really want to hear the one he sends if Tariq graduates and gets the trust money

He somewhere right now watching and writing them as the show goes on

If that was his letter for when Tariq goes to jail for murder, I am starting to think maybe he didn't leave him any money at all :lol: :nerd:

Also the thought that he wrote that when he changed his will is too funny. I need that flashback scene, Court!

Back
Top Bottom