POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Idk if anyone realized but they straight up changed Bobby Browns age to 24, meaning he’s now 1 year older than Zeke.

But earlier this season Monet said she’s been with Lorenzo for 22 years. So the math ain’t mathing.

Didn’t the little sister age 5 years or something? Logic out the window. Writers at this point could just say the Thanos snap for time continuity errors.

Power viewers :lol: Also Saxe Uncle Nancy and Kevin Whitman at the bar scene is getting overlooked :lol:

Last edited:
Finally watched the latest episode of this **** show, and all I got to say is…..

FREE RIQ!

3BF3BF5B-1070-4446-BB7F-527EF6E300BE.jpeg

Got damn! They sending my guy up the road. We all need to pray and put something on his books. This is insane! Courtney wrong for this

That Ghost note, CHEF KISS :rofl:.

All good. My man just going to get his weight up over the jail, while them magical lawyers work their magic. Prolly end up running the dorm, and having the phone on lock by next episode. Then sending a hit. Riq gon be ard.

Minor setback, for a major comeback.

SCREAMING….

Free Tariq, till it’s backwards

🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

Last note: The way he sonned Mary J, was epic in St. Patrick Fashion

Ghost is drunk, smiling from hell at that. And him getting booked lmao.

Imagine ya father knowing you going catch a body, cuz you a bad *** lil kid

:rofl:

Free Riq!

Finally watched the latest episode of this **** show, and all I got to say is…..

FREE RIQ!

Got damn! They sending my guy up the road. We all need to pray and put something on his books. This is insane! Courtney wrong for this

All good. My man just going to get his weight up over the jail, while them magical lawyers work their magic. Prolly end up running the dorm, and having the phone on lock by next episode. Then sending a hit. Riq gon be ard.

SCREAMING….

Free Riq!

Smh defending that little **** again as soon as you're back. I knew you'd end up here *****, right where you belong.

Shouldn’t the police be bringing in both Riq and Brayden in for questioning since They share a dorm? Had Young Riq do the perp walk in front of everybody dolo :lol: :smh: …This show acts like you can only focus on one suspect at a time :lol:
I’m actually not bothered at that part :lol: White kid from a wealthy & powerful family, black kid with no connections who got kicked out of another school for drugs.

The wealthy white kid wouldn’t get questioned at all

I’m actually not bothered at that part :lol: White kid from a wealthy & powerful family, black kid with no connections who got kicked out of another school for drugs.

The wealthy white kid wouldn’t get questioned at all
Yea I feel that, but you know with this show that’s not the logic they used to get there at all …The show just decided it was time for Riq to be a suspect right after they had a lil focus on the white boy who he also happens to be roommates with, just sloppy :lol: :smh: …The detectives spent half the episode arguing over who they should be investigating instead of actually doing anything :lol:

FREE RIQ!

SCREAMING….

Free Riq!

peow7-judge-judy.gif

Yea I feel that, but you know with this show that’s not the logic they used to get there at all …The show just decided it was time for Riq to be a suspect right after they had a lil focus on the white boy who he also happens to be roommates with, just sloppy :lol: :smh: …The detectives spent half the episode arguing over who they should be investigating instead of actually doing anything :lol:
100% :rofl:

He’ll be out by next week

So Mary J man is home too now and let me guess, Riq gets Dante address to her soon and she figures it out

Back
Top Bottom