POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I still can’t get over Tate’s brothers “AHAHA” moment in the stake out van.

How you “allegedly” pen Riq for the murder of Jabari from a book with no proof (literally a damn story) and Lauren with a wired Rolex that ticks loud. :stoneface:

98FB77F2-60B4-4F85-AA7E-89AFB289C122.png

This is my face every Sunday tryin to navigate through Courtney’s foolery but ya know jus another day in the PowerVerse.

97E8DAE9-27EB-4D4F-8334-940F77DF5DBE.png

Also, When Professor Milgram said this bout Tariq “He’s gettin what he deserves.” My wifey was like “where this ***** come from?!” :lol:

Common you know the answer to this #becausePOWERverse. That the answer to every question you have.

If you want complexity to watch the young and the reckless.

Professor Demon Time was just happy the heat was off of her. She would've pointed the finger at anyone at that point. Happy it was that bozo though!

The writers are trolling with this ****. The voiceover got me rollin :rofl: :rofl: .

As we stated before, it wouldve been more impactful IMO if it was the voice of Ghost reading the letter. But Riq’s demeanor, attitude, and everything really come thru on the voiceover. That was one of the best scenes in the Ghost powerverse in a while

- Prof Millgram whatever is cleared, but still employed and around kids :lol:

- Zeke ain’t no *** in my blood. That’s title. That hook. Ima be nice.

As we stated before, it wouldve been more impactful IMO if it was the voice of Ghost reading the letter. But Riq’s demeanor, attitude, and everything really come thru on the voiceover. That was one of the best scenes in the Ghost powerverse in a while
You mean one of the best moments in TV history

-this episode reminds me of when they thought ghost was tommy because ghosts are "white."
-zesty zeke back, & why dru the only one with a strong black man?
-so the chef is the hitman, the way mecca deliver's his lines is comical "he always did talk too much for someone expendable."
-lorenzo sitting at the table in a enyce velour outfit, after he done snitched on everyone.
-riq finally driving... this has to be a running joke (pun intended) by now...

aiiiiiiiinnnnnohoeinmahbloooooood.

Reek gonna be out of jail before the end of the next episode ….. reek share a room … with people entering his room without his knowledge …. He will be fine …

But the walk / the reading of the fathers message / the song playing in the back ground …. I was entertained

Reek gonna be out of jail before the end of the next episode ….. reek share a room … with people entering his room without his knowledge …. He will be fine …

But the walk / the reading of the fathers message / the song playing in the back ground …. I was entertained

While you are likely right about Riq getting out of jail before the end of next episode, :lol: at thinking THESE writers would use logic to free him. They gonna have Davish and Saxe doing all sort of unbelievable legal shenanigans.

Plus you saw how quickly he folded when Auntie Monet busted out the steel and he was about to miss Yaz's hearing. That boy gonna sing like a canary before he faces real time and gets his cheeks clapped like Dru (Courtney would probably include that scene Because Power :smh: )

While you are likely right about Riq getting out of jail before the end of next episode, :lol: at thinking THESE writers would use logic to free him. They gonna have Davish and Saxe doing all sort of unbelievable legal shenanigans.

Plus you saw how quickly he folded when Auntie Monet busted out the steel and he was about to miss Yaz's hearing. That boy gonna sing like a canary before he faces real time and gets his cheeks clapped like Dru (Courtney would probably include that scene Because Power :smh: )

Nah you got it wrong. Riq aint snitchin on nobody. He sang to Monet because she didn’t know what was going on in her own family/drug organization. She needed to know wassup before she clapped him for no reason.

Nah you got it wrong. Riq aint snitchin on nobody. He sang to Monet because she didn’t know what was going on in her own family/drug organization. She needed to know wassup before she clapped him for no reason.
Bruh there a million reasons why Tariq needs to get clapped :lol:You right, though.

Three weeks is a long *** time |l

i like Riq as he’s gotten older. He understands the game. He understands the love of family. He’s obviously not perfect but he’s not that punk kid we saw in the first 2 seasons of Ghost

Idk if anyone realized but they straight up changed Bobby Browns age to 24, meaning he’s now 1 year older than Zeke.

But earlier this season Monet said she’s been with Lorenzo for 22 years. So the math ain’t mathing.

Idk if anyone realized but they straight up changed Bobby Browns age to 24, meaning he’s now 1 year older than Zeke.

But earlier this season Monet said she’s been with Lorenzo for 22 years. So the math ain’t mathing.

The twist is that Ramirez was Kanes dad.

Back
Top Bottom