POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

This **** really a soap opera, everything is dumb af :lol: :smh:

Zeke getting pat down at a welcome home house party was great tho , only him :lol:

Shorty said “KEEP that burner?!?” Just sign up for a cell plan then :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
ImaginativeFarflungKid-size_restricted.gif

This ***** Riq really out on bail after spending 30 minutes in jail for a double murder charge one of which was a cop because......racism?!

Then gets some undeserved yambs from Effie and setups Course Correct with seemingly minimal effort.

And so disrespectful to desecrate those parting words from Ghost. Should've burned his ******* hand.

The Tariq propaganda from wavycrocket wavycrocket gonna be nastee.

latest

I think Lauren is going to kill carrie..since Tariq isn't messing with her anymore... she's going to blackmail Carrie or threaten to expose that she was messing with Zeke..somehow they're going to get into it and Carrie is going to die..Tariq is going to find out and help Lauren

No way they’re that dumb to put another stansfield body down.

But again back to powers terrible writing…renzo was locked up for 10 years and didn’t know who zeke was?!? Come on he would’ve at least been 8. And what’s the age difference between Cain, drew, Diana and zeke cuz they all look the same age except Cain, who could be a little older. So when did Monet have time to make this baby? I can see if she raised him like her own but they never discuss a break or anything. Stupid writing.

Also glad braedon told tariq what he needed to hear. Spoiled wanna be brat.

No way they’re that dumb to put another stansfield body down.

But again back to powers terrible writing…renzo was locked up for 10 years and didn’t know who zeke was?!? Come on he would’ve at least been 8. And what’s the age difference between Cain, drew, Diana and zeke cuz they all look the same age except Cain, who could be a little older. So when did Monet have time to make this baby? I can see if she raised him like her own but they never discuss a break or anything. Stupid writing.

Also glad braedon told tariq what he needed to hear. Spoiled wanna be brat.
If carrie doesn't die this season..she's definitely going to get fired..they just hired another actress to play as a professor on the show

Guap asking Lorenzo for pic for IG
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So damn random to be asking while you in the house with a bunch killers and drug dealers.

That was the most realistic part of the episode to be honest.

And I'm glad Braedon called Bozo out on his BS. That bozo really think he's from the hood and was struggling his whole life. ELEVATOR FOR DOORS TO HIS PENTHOUSE but wants to sell drugs.

If carrie doesn't die this season..she's definitely going to get fired..they just hired another actress to play as a professor on the show
If it’s a dude it’s probly replacing Tate , cuz yo obviously bout to level up outta that professor role in his story line

And also why is there always multiple professors teaching 1 class at the same time? They don’t know how real college works ? :lol:

That was the most realistic part of the episode to be honest.

And I'm glad Braedon called Bozo out on his BS. That bozo really think he's from the hood and was struggling his whole life. ELEVATOR FOR DOORS TO HIS PENTHOUSE but wants to sell drugs.
This “book” of Power erased Riq’s history, think bout where they even met in the 1st place…Yo from the trenchez now gotta do everything the hard way while still dripped in the latest designer and can teleport :lol: :smh:

If it’s a dude it’s probly replacing Tate , cuz yo obviously bout to level up outta that professor role in his story line

And also why is there always multiple professors teaching 1 class at the same time? They don’t know how real college works ? :lol:

Naw it's a chick..shes probably going to be the sole professor going forward because Tate definitely about to level up and become the heads of the dems

Isn’t Tate supposed to get this own spin off series? I thought I read that somewhere when I watched power for the first time last summer.

Guap asking Lorenzo for pic for IG
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
So damn random to be asking while you in the house with a bunch killers and drug dealers.
You got dudes in real life popping rappers in luxury vehicles, not burning/ditching the car, and then flexing on IG with the hit money. So that scene isn’t too far removed from reality.

I’m more surprised Lorenzo didn’t take the pic :lol:

Back
Top Bottom