POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ahhhh haven’t been in this thread in AGES. Since I’m finally all caught up.

I’m sure it’s probably been said somewhere but Kanan killing Juke hurt after seeing how close they are.

Now with PowerBook 2….I’ll keep it a buck it’s been keeping me entertained nonetheless, definitely some continuity errors here but I like it so far.

I think Saxe might finally get offed but they’ll need a replacement for him on the show. Him straddling the line is going to catch up with him.

I feel Millgram should’ve got clapped but I can see why it wasn’t written that way. I wonder if Effie will do it, idk why I feel that way but I can see it.

Cain….he gotta go man like for real. His pops too.

Man I prefer women to have some meat on them but I’d make an exception for Effie 😩 she is 🔥

She fine AF

336C416B-888E-4A26-8357-46430FC4BD27.jpeg

This is how Lorenzo looked at Zeke when he walked in

They just be eating dinner at the crib lol n designer clothing. Maybe I’m that poor

Chris Broussard dress like a dude that did 10 years. :lol:

Tariq got the Coney Island arthritis but broussard is hopping out of foreigns and doesn’t even have to pee.

336C416B-888E-4A26-8357-46430FC4BD27.jpeg

This is how Lorenzo looked at Zeke when he walked in

I died when Riq yelled I don’t know no Wamirez sound like a damn 3 year old :rofl:

Chris Broussard dress like a dude that did 10 years. :lol:
Man that ish sounded like them dudes that keep getting killed in COD would say

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: These posts got me dying but so much truth to unpack

I couldn’t put my finger on it but Lorenzo looking like a dusty, poor man’s Chris Broussard from the 2000s is part of what pissed me off. Only certain folks can get away with as greasy as he was talking and a ***** dressed and looking like that was not one of them.
1641835803007.gif

Riq knew he wasn’t built for that yard life and you could hear it in his whines that he was feeling the pressure. Then he wanted to puff out his chest to a figment of his after going at his frail white roommate talmbout some “I GoT bUlLeTs 4 eRryBoDy”
1641835762863.gif

Wait how old is Riq?

18 or 19

Riq been smashing all season
Diana is next with her pretty self

They intentionally made a note to shine light on his 18th birthday last season….so he can have sex scenes :lol:

A big part of Professor Milgram & The Dead prof being cast last season, was for sex scenes.

A big part of Power used to be the sex scenes. We don’t get to see Ghost smashing Tasha/Angie anymore. Or Tasha smashing whomever. And all the adults died/written off.

So the writers aged Tariq 2 years and gave him all the women he wants. A decision I applaud.

Prof Milgram a big hater. Riq prolly going to smash her, before he masterminds his way to getting her to lose her job or go to jail or get bodied. Nothing good comes to those who hate on the KONY.

Prof Milgram a big hater. Riq prolly going to smash her, before he masterminds his way to getting her to lose her job or go to jail or get bodied. Nothing good comes to those who hate on the KONY.

The most frustrating thing about this post is that all this ******* has legitimate probability of coming to fruition in da "PowerVerse" :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom