POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

lmfaoooooooo ... yo 💀
mdB-k3f_.jpg

Iy8i.gif

They wrapping up the whole mystery of Mecca in the most outlandish way.

The opening scene was dope seeing old faces. Seeing Proctor reminded me Tariq helped get him bodied and brought me back to his ****boy days.

I have nothing against anyone’s sexual preferences but the Dru and Emmitt sex scenes are excessive. Riq got 3 jawns and we’ve barely really even scene anything but they got these 2 dudes on some remix Zane’s chronicles.

The GOAT of snitching is hilarious. Mans did all this nonsense to get punked by a 18 year old.

The lack of security on this campus is the real threat to these students safety. The amount of people that have just been able waltz into buddies room undeterred is ridiculous. I wonder if it’s like a running gag in the writers room, “who can we make magically appear in Tariq’s room this episode.

Speaking of which, isn’t Effie supposed to be at her own school?

#BecausePower strikes again.

Why would Tariq who knows that the wire recording has Brayden implemented in a murder, text Lauren that Brayden is going to pick her up. That’s absolutely not suspicious at all. Now triangle face intercepted shawty and if she’s not found Tariq and Brayden can add a kidnapping charge to their list.

Maybe I’m missing what they were going for with that one.

I’m also only half serious, I really don’t care that much about this ****.

This ***** Mecca acting like setting up Zeke with Chris Brickley is going to keep him in the draft :rolleyes

On top of everything else going on, him pulling out of Stansfield would make him completely undraftable. Then he gets shot at later in the day? Why is a top prospect hooping outdoors midseason in NYC anyway :lol:

Why is Tariq talking to Effie about other yambs? :smh: Cuddle game was looking weak AF in that got damb cot. Crocodile arm *** *****

Mecca definitely leaked the age thing and set up the drive by so he could dip

Effie :wow:

Finale is going to be LIT. Going to new to run this to run over an hour but that means Courtney will likely make it 40/the shortest episode of the season :lol:

TV Guide listing has the season finale running at one hour and 15 minutes.

Screenshot 2022-01-30 5.23.22 AM.png
1643538397488.gif

Cannot WAIT for the additional 15 minutes of nonsensical shenanigans :smokin

And oh yeah - this week’s opening scene was funny as hell after catching up on the thread and seeing all the screenshots of people saying “BuT tArIq NeVeR kiLLeD aNyOnE!” ***** has almost as much blood on his hands as anybody with his poorly thought out/executed or straight up selfish, grimey moves :lol:

Back
Top Bottom