vlcsnap-2022-01-30-07h05m00s033.png

vlcsnap-2022-01-30-07h05m08s387.png

vlcsnap-2022-01-30-07h00m44s449.png

vlcsnap-2022-01-30-07h04m32s051.png

vlcsnap-2022-01-30-06h59m26s903.png

vlcsnap-2022-01-30-06h58m32s459.png

vlcsnap-2022-01-30-06h58m38s546.png

vlcsnap-2022-01-30-07h00m36s925.png

The writers told Zeke “ we dont need you to say nuffin. Just make dumb or comedic expressions with ya face.” 🤣😂

DON'T ENTER THE THREAD UNTIL YOU CATCH UP!

What exactly did you think the conversation was going to be in here after the latest episode was released?

Still convo about Ether?
Technically it doesn’t officially air until tonight smarty pants. But I know y’all be on that midnight drop.

I can understand a college dorm room not having a queen or king size bed, but putting 2 adults or “college” type individuals on a camping cot is a new low. Power needs to up their realism and stop investing so much money into the wardrobe
That’s bout the size of most dorm beds back when I was in college…Only thing off is it ain’t up against a wall, never seen a bed in the dorm right in the middle of the room, that’s some hotel **** :lol:

That’s bout the size of most dorm beds back when I was in college…Only thing off is it ain’t up against a wall, never seen a bed in the dorm right in the middle of the room, that’s some hotel **** :lol:

I never stayed on campus (unlucky me lol). I thought dorm rooms had a twin size or full size bed, not a damn cot.

I get the concept but I never really understood spoilers to be honest. Obviously on a Netflix series where episodes are dropped all at once I wouldn’t speak as freely as in here. But why would you enter a thread for a weekly show you know you didn’t watch yet? When I haven’t watched an episode yet I just don’t open the thread.

Either Mecca or Lorenzo dying. My money is on Mecca.

I think Cane going out too, one of the Tejada children gotta go. Diana is needed to be the other woman for Tariq, and Dru has LGBTQ plot armor.

Also I don’t think Brayden is gunna fold on the stand.

Either Mecca or Lorenzo dying. My money is on Mecca.

I think Cane going out too, one of the Tejada children gotta go. Diana is needed to be the other woman for Tariq, and Dru has LGBTQ plot armor.

Also I don’t think Brayden is gunna fold on the stand.
Mecca gotta die, ain’t no more episodes if everybody just leaves wit him like he wants :lol:

Ghost not being shown in the intro really leaves the door open to him still being alive and popping back up if they sort the contract situation out.

Courtney Kemp has adamently stated that Ghost is dead. She has left no possibility of him returning. I know things can change and this is Power but i think Omari has moved on and so has Courtney and Starz. With that said, it was hella nice to see the former characters in that opening scene

Back
Top Bottom