POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

1643767041015.jpeg
1643767065392.jpeg

At this point I think these celebs should expect any and all type of comments in this day and age with social media.

I can't imagine the comments and **** pics the nympho professor gets from people thinking that's her.

I bet when she was in New York she was glad she could wear a mask with the way dudes try to holla and cat call.

I can't imagine the comments and **** pics the nympho professor gets from people thinking that's her.

I bet when she was in New York she was glad she could wear a mask with the way dudes try to holla and cat call.
Last joint she was on was “This is Us” which is a COMPLETELY different kinda show :lol: It was funny seeing her in this, in that role. I’m sure her mind is blown from the difference in fan interaction

She was on Dark Matter which was a good short lived sci-fi show so I'm sure she dealt with some characters at the conventions.

It’s funny cause I feel like most of the actors on 50’s shows have embraced the blending of character with reality and kinda just go along with it on social media.

Leave it to Zeke’s goofball self to take it too seriously. Or maybe he’s just so great we can’t even tell he’s not breaking character. Not a clever comeback in sight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom