POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Last joint she was on was “This is Us” which is a COMPLETELY different kinda show :lol: It was funny seeing her in this, in that role. I’m sure her mind is blown from the difference in fan interaction

She was getting bust down by the white guy lead. Funny enough her character was a man eater on This Is Us too :lol:

Just started watching this show. I'm up to like episode 6. **** as corny as hell :lol:. The more TV I watch the more I realize it's really just about socializing and being trendy. Legit 90% of these shows and movies are pure garbage but it's fun to talk about with other people
And its kinda sad seeing writers write towards that by being nonsensical and ridiculous instead of making a good show people want to talk about.

Just started watching this show. I'm up to like episode 6. **** as corny as hell :lol:. The more TV I watch the more I realize it's really just about socializing and being trendy. Legit 90% of these shows and movies are pure garbage but it's fun to talk about with other people

It's TV I watch because it's legit good, and then there's TV I watch for entertainment(Power Universe)

It's the difference in watching a drama versus a comedy or action movie.

I laugh more from Power than a lot of comedies.

Keep watching tho, the unintentional comedy and wtf moments are thru the roof :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom