POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

My washed self going be watching this ****ery in the season finale live at midnight.

Embrace Riq
Embrace Curry

The two best things smokin on tv right now

:pimp:

How you be championing Steve (understandable) and then turn around and turn around and do the same for that deplorable water head ***** Tariq still "bottles" my mind.

Mike+Woodson+Face.gif

Writing was surprisingly solid.

The Mecca being a snitch angle gets more hilarious. Saxe said buddy snitched so bad the US had to sanction him for trying to reenter the country :rofl:

Young Brayden standing tall :pimp:

TBH, the finale was very tame on the #BecausePower spectrum.

These Power Mothers are something man. :smh:

Monet asking Cane to go kill Lorenzo then manipulating him into doing it by telling him his archnemisis Tariq killed his Pops knowing that put the battery in his back to do it,

RIP to the big dummy Zeke. His facial expressions and overall "acting" will be missed.

Hopefully he is at peace telling Professor Milgram's yambs what he knows in the afterlife.

Tariq really got arrested, went on trial and got acquitted for murder all in one semester with even missing one session of Da Canonical Studies.

#PowerTime is truly amazing.

Brayden a real one though.

I guess Courtney was in this thread when we were asking what happened to Redman's case. :lol:

At least he looks normal this time.

The real Ghost Yas finally reunited with her melon head mother. And why was that US Marshal playing games with Tasha like that?

Monet and Lorenzo suppose to running this big time drug operation but they depending on a college freshman to help them get out of their mess? All these grown *** adults relying on a child.

Tariq playing victim talmbout he had to "save" his family from Ghost when all Ghost wanted this BAN to stay out the game and go to school. :smh:

TBH, the finale was very tame on the #BecausePower spectrum.

These Power Mothers are something man. :smh:

Monet asking Cane to go kill Lorenzo then manipulating him into doing it by telling him his archnemisis Tariq killed his Pops knowing that put the battery in his back to do it,

RIP to the big dummy Zeke. His facial expressions and overall "acting" will be missed.

Hopefully he is at peace telling Professor Milgram's yambs what he knows in the afterlife.

Tariq really got arrested, went on trial and got acquitted for murder all in one semester with even missing one session of Da Canonical Studies.

#PowerTime is truly amazing.

Brayden a real one though.

I guess Courtney was in this thread when we were asking what happened to Redman's case. :lol:

At least he looks normal this time.

The real Ghost Yas finally reunited with her melon head mother. And why was that US Marshal playing games with Tasha like that?

Monet and Lorenzo suppose to running this big time drug operation but they depending on a college freshman to help them get out of their mess? All these grown *** adults relying on a child.

Tariq playing victim talmbout he had to "save" his family from Ghost when all Ghost wanted this BAN to stay out the game and go to school. :smh:

I’m sick of these off screen deaths that don’t make any sense. PowerUniverse has the most incompetent medical examiner’s ever.

1. How Monet kill Carey and make it look like she hung herself? Would’ve been DNA under her nails or something. Strangulation and suicide by hanging are very different.

2. How in the H*ll did Effe make it look like Lauren got into a car accident? So she pistol whipped her unconscious, drug her body into the drivers seat and then what? Put a brick on the accelerator?

I’m glad they got the Yaz story line out the way so that kid can stop acting like he trying to raise someone. But he’s about to be on trial again, wiped all the cameras but the one picture they got is of you in the lobby before the FBI informant who ratted on your dad is killed. Right after you beat a double homicide case.

Cane really the dumbest n**** on the show. At least Zeke had his excuse of just playing ball. Everyone only be telling Cane what he need to know at that moment sending him around like a pet.

So much to unpack.

The DA is a horrible actress. That bar scene had me laughing.

Zeke groaning is the icing on the cake. No wonder he’s been pushing music.

The whole “set up” was stupid. The gay armor storyline had no place in it all.

I would have much rather it end with cane killing Tariq and 50s ghost saying some **** about that’s my son and Tariq to never be seen again.

Meth storyline wasted by 2 minutes the whole season.

We need to sign a petition to get this book off tv

Monet was going to kill Lorenzo until she found out Mecca was a snitch? Snitches get planes and half a million dollar cars?

So Monet avoided 1995 gas station cameras, but not Tariq?

Cane turned in to Tariq with the popping up. How did he know he went to see Everett?

The plan was to act like they were going to kill Lorenzo and then trusting Tariq to tell Cane at the very last minute? When Mary had access to kill him the whole time.

So Effie is some master killer who knows to make murders look like accidents?

If they have Tariq on trial again during his sophomore year while he's going to court in-between classes :smh:

I was very disappointed on Tariq's Jordan 1 selection.

How you be championing Steve (understandable) and then turn around and turn around and do the same for that deplorable water head ***** Tariq still "bottles" my mind.

Mike+Woodson+Face.gif
this is funny bc I see it the opposite way.

How you side with the goat of all goats KING RIQ and then do the same for that dwerp *** warrior boy :lol:

It’s fine though. The Tariq ness outweighs the curry love in my eyes

Back
Top Bottom