POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

B58018F0-545F-4970-80D0-583117DC2161.jpeg
2E45E08A-5569-417C-9635-7FFDC6166F89.jpeg

The former unfortunately

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They sat down as a family for that?

Oh okay. I thought I must of missed something; Charlie Murphy hologram or a look alike.

And what was the point of the detective this season? Weak plot of smashing the professor and being wrong about everything. The whole Tariq and kane dynamic doesn’t sit well with me either.

And leaving the loose end of Tariq knowing they took his drugs, now that he has to be a drug dealer yet again 😂

And for the love of Christ, why does being caught on cameras even get mentioned if it becomes a moot point #becausepower?

Need to see how force continues. So far I’m not impressed

Lmao so I lied.

Why does Tariq need to keep selling drugs, isn’t his “why” over with? The first season he had to get Tasha out of jail, she’s in witsec now and this season he had to pay Method Cochran to beat his case etc. At this point doesn’t he just have to lay low and graduate to access his inheritance? I understand the little miscreant has a penchant of causing innocent people to die but can’t he just enter witsec with his mom and go to school and live like a normal person.
He wanted out when he thought he was getting the $2mil from Mecca but since he's dead now, that plan was out the window.

Wee Bray taking them charges.
Tariq stays in designer but sleeping on a prison cot
Homie had the drop on Drew for like 10 seconds and didn’t shoot. Meanwhile Chris Broussard out here dropping them like John wick.

Diana is beautiful

Show is bad. I’ll be back for next season though.

Finale of Tariq lmaooo

This show is basically fast n furious level insanity but with flip and cheap android phones

Lorenzo running on a runway, looking into Zeke car was wild

Still need to watch Tommy

Back
Top Bottom