POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Yo they gonna have to nerf Tommy fr.

Mans too overpowered.

At least it took him and Ghost a whole season to take down a drug empire.

He already 70% there and we just half way through. :rofl::smh:

Tommy = Final Form Wee Bray

Ol hatin' *** Jenard ain't hit nothing but air in that driveby.

Need someone to beat the ****e outta Walter for threatening Gloria bae.

Tommy is not a good character he's just a sociopath with mommy issues.

The Diamond/Jenard storyline is goofy. Not as bad as JP and his lost son who shoots up his club every other episode but still.

JP's dad is the dude that owned the chicken spot in The Chi.
I agree you can’t build much of a storyline around adult Tommy. They might as well call the show ‘Rambo with style’. He should have been the one with childhood spinoff instead of Kanan since his mom was already apart of the OG show. White kid growing up in a queens hood is a lot more interesting that what we been getting.

Saw this in Midtown a couple days ago, filming for the next season starts this week

Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 8.28.38 PM.png

You can get out of the back of a cops car? Dude is terribly miscast.

and I'm confused, I thought dude was getting out of jail to be a barber, but he just jumped right back in the game.

Dudes dad is about to die, why does he care what he thinks about the bartender.

Instead of shooting Tommy, he shoots the guy about to rat?

This show is all over the place. They don't even seem to be trying.

The rest of the families and the people his dad answers to have the same thoughts about the bartender or dating outside in general. They won't get money with people from different races.

I had a couple thoughts this episode but by the end all I could think is “this show is ***”

Show’s like GTA V but make it Power.

Vic a generational simp.

Them Serbians did allat chatting just to give Lilliana back like that?

Jeremiah deserved that ****, jive turkey ran out there like a dummy.

If Stars knows what’s good for them they better skip that lil week mid season break they love doing.

Haven't watched yet but Tommy moving like a white ops unit sounds like it should be good, but ya'll saying it aint.

Back
Top Bottom