POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I like Tommy. But I don’t really think he’s a good stand alone main character.

Or maybe the supporting cast just weak
It’s not good cuz that’s literally all it is…no back story, explanations or plot development plus the other characters are not interesting or unintentionally funny at all to make up like the other seasons :lol: :smh:

I like Tommy. But I don’t really think he’s a good stand alone main character.

Or maybe the supporting cast just weak
Its really both. Tommy has always been this type of character since Power started but we only saw him in short bursts and with multiple interesting characters making it work. His shortcomings are very noticeable now as the lead and there is nobody else interesting this season. Subplots are weak.

Isn’t variant Game on papers but he moving with Tommy and Irish mob son like they the seal team 6. Gonna keep watching but story is just kinda weak. They just keep offing everyone, who else is left?

Isn’t variant Game on papers but he moving with Tommy and Irish mob son like they the seal team 6. Gonna keep watching but story is just kinda weak. They just keep offing everyone, who else is left?

I thought dude was supposed to retire and be a barber

They have a barbershop for a cover, but have no barbers or customers :ohwell: So you have a barbershop as a headquarters on a main strip, not obvious at all

that prison guard gave him that clipper set for nothing.

midas as well threw it out the window when he drove off :rofl:
It would have been hilarious to see ole boy treat those clippers like Avon treated his jailhouse fit...
SleepyMadGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Man Ghost and Tommy had a whole crew and were still shook with the Serbs. Last episode Tommy and variant g easy taking 5 down like it’s nothing. This episode Tommy hitting headshots like he’s playing COD.

Power of the pen so strong that the bullet wouldn’t have hit him anyway

Right. Glass eye had them shooooookkkkk

Jason was the only serb boss that constantly caught Ghost and Tommy slipping pulling up on them running their pockets

Jason was the only serb boss that constantly caught Ghost and Tommy slipping pulling up on them running their pockets

Jason use to scolding Ghost and Tommy like a disappointed parent. :lol:

Ok, so at least they know it's trash. I might fight through season one now and see what season two is like.

New showrunner? So 50 left? Wonder what will be of the show now? Now I have to invest another season of this. :lol:

Hope they bring some of those people from HighTown. Now that’s a legit drug trafficking series.

Back
Top Bottom